Marcell Dareus has not been arrested again yet. (7/22)

Please do not jinx us. But we haven't heard yet whether Hughes will be charged in the drag race - or did I miss that?

Ozzie has some issues in Baltimore. Guess he and Harbaugh have considerable latitude though with that recent SB.

Bills defensive end Jerry Hughes has acknowledged that he was the other driver in what police say is a drag race that ended with Bills defensive tackle Marcell Dareus crashing his car into a tree.

http://profootballta...areus-incident/

Do they have any other witness; to the actual "drag race"

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm simply speculating as to why he stopped appearing. He might have gotten upset at the way this site was being run. I got very upset when I was sanctioned by the monitor and wasn't informed as to why I was sanctioned. For the life of me I couldn't figure out what was the problem and I couldn't get an explanation from the monitor. It got me so irritated that I took some time off from this site before getting back into the room. Maybe that is what happened with him??

I know what you mean- things got sketchy for a minute with things like that...

Every day that passes and all is quiet on the Mike Williams front is a gift.

SHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I recall him admitting he was the other driver, but was he charged with anything?

according to that article .... No. He said .....

“I’m going to wait for them (Hamburger PoPo) to figure out what they’re doing.”

how long after a traffic incident can the police issue a traffic ticket?

Was there other criminal activities? I hadn't heard of any.

I see a correlation between teams that take risks with players that have character issues and those that don't.,. High risk, high reward- but almost ALWAYS those character issues come to the forefront again...

Yeah- SJB has vanished too!!! Whatnots going on here????

It's especially tough for long term winners - everyone gets a pay bump for winning and you have to compromise on either talent, injury or character. Most teams don't want to take lesser talent so you see teams taking risks in the other two areas.

As you said though, even when they work short term, odds are long term a good chunk of the guys will find headlines.

Yeah- SJB has vanished too!!! Whatnots going on here????

he and mrags are buddies, you can check with him, maybe. iirc, sjb gets very busy from time to time and combine that with his occasional time offs from the club, well, its plausible he is just taking off season time off.

i do miss him though. he does have a cow for a logo.

he and mrags are buddies, you can check with him, maybe. iirc, sjb gets very busy from time to time and combine that with his occasional time offs from the club, well, its plausible he is just taking off season time off.

i do miss him though. he does have a cow for a logo.

I just spoke with Mike the other day and asked him what was up, I didn't know they knew each other like that, lol... I was like "wait, what???"

Hopefully some of our dormant posters start coming to life soon...

@JeffRussoWKBW: Attorney for Marcell Dareus says the #Bills DT was in court today in Alabama. Judge formally accepted him into pretrail program. (1/2)

@JeffRussoWKBW: Dareus has to continue his participation in the NFL program relative to the matter and provide the court with periodic updates. #Bills (2/2)

@JeffRussoWKBW: Successful completion will result in dismissal of all charges and under new law in Alabama his arrest and records could be expunged #Bills

@mikerodak: Dareus’ attorney, Rod Giddens, said that Dareus will be monitored by the NFL’s substance abuse program moving forward.

@mikerodak: Dareus’ drug charges will be dismissed if he successfully completes program. Under new Alabama law, his record will be expunged also.

@mikerodak: Dareus' attorney, Rod Giddens, said that Dareus will be monitored by the NFL's substance abuse program moving forward.

So basically Dareus can keep on smoking? Synthetic marijuana is not on the NFLs banned substance list, and isn't tested for by the abuse program.

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/35173/union-chief-winslow-wont-be-suspended