Last Comic Standing Season 9 Premiers July 22nd, 2015!!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the prelims were particularly good this year (maybe that's because they didn't bother with the real crappy acts, this year). Second round was not quite as good. But I think there are 3-4 decent comics there. And 2-3 who will make good comic actors (mostly on lame sitcoms, I fear) but aren't great stand-ups.

The girls are actually funny this year.

Ms. Pat, "dodged a bullet by not marrying missionary worker/hitler girl, and bring me all your beavers were all funny.

Not so sure bring me all your beavers can keep it up though.

ms pat talking about seeing while people on price is right and young and the restless cracked me up.

Joke of the night goes to Asian guy. "You can do better from roommate"

I thought last night was much stronger than the prior week.

I really liked the first two guys; really liked that one guy's bit about Jesus being a carpenter. I also really liked the guy who was sort of self-pitying.

The only one that puzzled me was the larger African-American lady--Dominique? I thought she was totally unfunny-- not sure why the judges liked her.

I thought last night was much stronger than the prior week.

I really liked the first two guys; really liked that one guy's bit about Jesus being a carpenter. I also really liked the guy who was sort of self-pitying.

The only one that puzzled me was the larger African-American lady--Dominique? I thought she was totally unfunny-- not sure why the judges liked her.

LOL that one made me laugh so hard

I do not like Dominique at all. She reminds me so much of Nikki from last season who was also bad

CBF

LOL that one made me laugh so hard

I do not like Dominique at all. She reminds me so much of Nikki from last season who was also bad

CBF

haha-- I said the same thing to my wife. These judges love having a "Nikki"-- though Nikki was probably better than Dominique.

Maybe it's just me, but the large black woman schtick isn't too funny or unusual. It's all the same type of jokes.

Is it just me or did all the good comics seem to get eliminated last night?

I guess I will cheer for Clayton now but this years comics are so weak compared to last season.

I mean last year we had Rodman, Loughlan Patterson, Rocky Laporte, and Joe Machi

This year sucks and please tell me why Dominique is still on this show??

Is their a clause in the contract that every year they have to have a Nikki Carr look a like in the final? I mean we have sufferend enough!

CBF

Is it just me or did all the good comics seem to get eliminated last night?

I guess I will cheer for Clayton now but this years comics are so weak compared to last season.

I mean last year we had Rodman, Loughlan Patterson, Rocky Laporte, and Joe Machi

This year sucks and please tell me why Dominique is still on this show??

Is their a clause in the contract that every year they have to have a Nikki Carr look a like in the final? I mean we have sufferend enough!

CBF

Doninique is awful and to me, not even the slightest bit funny.

What the heck was that? The season is over next week too?

NBC is really phoning in this show. Might as well make Dominique the winner-- this show is dead.

Edit: by the way, I thought joe was the funniest by far. Not sure why they put him up against the pre-ordained winner, Clayton.

Edited by JR in Pittsburgh

What the heck was that? The season is over next week too?

NBC is really phoning in this show. Might as well make Dominique the winner-- this show is dead.

Edit: by the way, I thought joe was the funniest by far. Not sure why they put him up against the pre-ordained winner, Clayton.

I know right?

It really feels like they rushed this show this season. Remember last year they had the roast compitition and the univeral tour as well?

This season is just awful and I will be happy when its over

Get rid of Norm too

CBF