Last Comic Standing Season 9 Premiers July 22nd, 2015!!

You are so lucky I wanted them to come to Toronto.

Machi and Lachlan were hilarious and my favorites

I couldnt stand Nikki and thought Rocky Laporte should have stayed instead of her

CBF

Of course, I agree entirely!

Gonna be tough to beat last season.

You are so lucky I wanted them to come to Toronto.

Machi and Lachlan were hilarious and my favorites

I couldnt stand Nikki and thought Rocky Laporte should have stayed instead of her

CBF

Of course, I agree entirely!

Gonna be tough to beat last season.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone watch last night?

I liked it.

The guy who made the joke about parking signs on the street was my favorite. I was laughing so hard.

Also dissapointed that Norm Macdonald seemed out to lunch the entire show

CBF

Norm MacDonald seems really slow, almost like something is wrong with him. I wonder why Russell Peters didn't come back-- he was awesome. I do like the new host though-- thought he was an upgrade over Nick Cannon.

My favorite guy last night was the first one, with the interracial family. I thought he was really witty, with a great delivery.

I think there is a lot of potential in this group.

Norm MacDonald seems really slow, almost like something is wrong with him. I wonder why Russell Peters didn't come back-- he was awesome. I do like the new host though-- thought he was an upgrade over Nick Cannon.

My favorite guy last night was the first one, with the interracial family. I thought he was really witty, with a great delivery.

I think there is a lot of potential in this group.

I knew I could count on you to reply!!!

I love the host too!

JB Smoove was horrible last year.

Your right I thought the first guy was awesome!

Norm did seem like something is actually wrong with him you are right.

Also didnt know what he meant when he told the comic from Canada that he has a great Canadian accent.

I didnt hear it at all

CBF

I knew I could count on you to reply!!!

I love the host too!

JB Smoove was horrible last year.

Your right I thought the first guy was awesome!

Norm did seem like something is actually wrong with him you are right.

Also didnt know what he meant when he told the comic from Canada that he has a great Canadian accent.

I didnt hear it at all

CBF

Oh, yeah. Host last year was JB Smoove, not cannon. JB was horrendous.

Too much butt kissing last night and then the one girl Norm didn't like they let go through to the next round. I get this was an invitation round so maybe some of the judges knew the people performing personally and didn't want to be too hard on them. The first guy was pretty good but some of the humor was lost on me like Norm I was at lost on the ashy skin joke. One's that stood out for me were the Church comedian and the girl that mentioned her dad was 70 and she's waiting for her inheritance to roll in.

Edited by The Jokeman

I thought it was a bit more of a mixed bag last night. There were a few I didn't quite care for, like Dominiquue (who seems like a less funny version of Nikki).

I did kind of like the weird quirky tall girl who looked like the mom from "the shining." I also really liked the deadpan guy who did the head nod but.

And while I didn't like him too much overall, I thought that one long-haired guy's Craigslist joke was hilarious (eg, when two parties meet to do a Craigslist sale, both expect to get murdered!!).

I thought the same thing!

Also loved the head nod guy lol

"My friend shows me a picture of his 22 year old daughter and says what do you think of that? And I say I dont know how I am supposed to answer that?. Is this a sting operation?"

LMAO

P.S. Norm is brutal which makes me sad

CBF

CBF: maybe we ought to have a PM about this, since I think we are the only die hards.

Agree completely re norm; he also just bothers me. Bring back Russell!!

But this will help our post count! lol jk

I want Russell back too but he has a big tour right now.

Man any comedian would be better. Norm is just so awkward

Even Norm and Jeselnik got into it last night lol

CBF

I'm in too. I got caught up last night. Overall I'm not as impressed with the comedians as last year. But Norm is almost making it unwatchable. However Rosanne's ribbing of Norm is funny...

I agree with everything you said.

I also love how the host is now ribbing Norm too

I dont know why Norm seems to out of it. Its almost like he's sedated or stoned.

CBF

I'm in too. I got caught up last night. Overall I'm not as impressed with the comedians as last year. But Norm is almost making it unwatchable. However Rosanne's ribbing of Norm is funny...

I wish she start ribbing on contestants she seems to love everybody.