Dion Jordan (Dolphins) out for first 4 weeks!

O-line is rough n Pouncey def put a sting into the start of the season, but now who knows! Although i think he is actually the #3 DE at this point this cant help. Not looking good for the #3 overall last year!

This is why this news is bittersweet. Jordan is already terrible; so I couldn't care less if he is out for 4 games.

I thought he was still a rotational guy with alot to prove yet .

as some folks do this , so shall i.

meh

Didnt see Dareus on the list handed down from above. so thats a plus

Edited by 3rdand12

Very much wondering if this is why the guy was on the trading block?

Rumors were widespread that he was being shopped. Likely, Miami knew about the warning and was trying to ship him out since they saw the size he bulked up to whilst in Miami. 17 lbs. isn't much for a large frame guy, even if it is just muscle, over 3 months its not much at all. But, yeah, either way, I am curious.

I know I probably could just google this, but I'm lazy. Didn't they fish move up for this guy? If so, what did they give up to get him? Yeesh!!

Edit: Miami moved up from 12 to 3 and only gave up their #12 and #42 selections. Not too bad, but this guy has bust written all over him.

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks

I know I probably could just google this, but I'm lazy. Didn't they fish move up for this guy? If so, what did they give up to get him? Yeesh!!

Edit: Miami moved up from 12 to 3 and only gave up their #12 and #42 selections. Not too bad, but this guy has bust written all over him.

So they gave up their second round pick to move up 9 spots. Seems like we gave up a lot more to move up 5 spots.

So they gave up their second round pick to move up 9 spots. Seems like we gave up a lot more to move up 5 spots.

trade value is a combination of pick value and player value. Sammy's was very high. RG3s was through the roof. Jordan's was neither.

trade value is a combination of pick value and player value. Sammy's was very high. RG3s was through the roof. Jordan's was neither.

Yet another haphazard move by that staff . Gosh i would loathe being a player there last year . poor fellows

Stimulants my butt. He took steroids or GH. I know they can't test for GH, but he must have taken something to put on 17lbs. Of muscle in 6-7 mos.

It's not possible. I've lifted hard for 32 years. I competed at a high level in powerlifting for 13 years. You don't gain 17lbs that fast even of you train at an extreme level and eat perfectly.

Stimulants like Adderal do not put on that kind of weight. The rules in the CBA is they can't tell you what he was nabbed for, just either substance abuse, or PED. He was nabbed for PED. That means he's loading up with something putting the weight on.

I really don't care but if he is going to cheat , he's dumb. You'd think he would have loaded up on GH which they don't test and works as well if not more than traditional steroids. They're also terrible for your health, and yes I've always been clean, but your going to be around that stuff when you train in heavy hitter gyms for powerlifting and bodybuilding.

I'm glad he was caught as cheating is cheating. Period. Lastly, I couldn't agree more he is their Maybin.

Not sure if relevant since we don't play them but LaVonn Brazill, one of the colts WR, had been suspended for the year for substance abuse. He would probably be their 3rd WR since they signed Nix. More PT for Da'Rick!

I doubt Brazill would've been #3 ahead of any of Reggie Wayne, T.Y. Hilton, or Hakeem Nicks.

Edited by thebandit27

Stimulants my butt. He took steroids or GH. I know they can't test for GH, but he must have taken something to put on 17lbs. Of muscle in 6-7 mos.

It's not possible. I've lifted hard for 32 years. I competed at a high level in powerlifting for 13 years. You don't gain 17lbs that fast even of you train at an extreme level and eat perfectly.

Stimulants like Adderal do not put on that kind of weight. The rules in the CBA is they can't tell you what he was nabbed for, just either substance abuse, or PED. He was nabbed for PED. That means he's loading up with something putting the weight on.

I really don't care but if he is going to cheat , he's dumb. You'd think he would have loaded up on GH which they don't test and works as well if not more than traditional steroids. They're also terrible for your health, and yes I've always been clean, but your going to be around that stuff when you train in heavy hitter gyms for powerlifting and bodybuilding.

I'm glad he was caught as cheating is cheating. Period. Lastly, I couldn't agree more he is their Maybin.

I have no idea about such matters. Thanks Kelly . Pretty cool to get some insight into sports training from a guy who knows .

My youngest daughter works out of a cross fit gym doing healing massage therapy (licensed ) and her boyfriend is a trainer and coach. I probably should know a little more about that world than i do.

Appreciate the insight !

i am not one for cheating or lying .