Fox news knows nothing of irony

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Which isn't surprising but is always amusing.

http://www.avclub.co...y-ensues-206519

yawn. Being in the graphics/textile printing business this crap happens all the time. People "borrow" backgrounds, layouts all the time. Art has probably been handed around like one of Bill Clinton's women. Wouldn't be surprised if the Bioshock people "borrowed" it from someone. Talk about a stretch. Desperate for content. Edited by Dante

yawn. Being in the graphics/textile printing business this crap happens all the time. People "borrow" backgrounds, layouts all the time. Art has probably been handed around like one of Bill Clinton's women. Wouldn't be surprised if the Bioshock people "borrowed" it from someone. Talk about a stretch. Desperate for content.

Fox's diversity of anchors. Spot the trend...

aVyRz6u.jpg

ttGqHOe.jpg

Edited by GreggyT

yawn. Being in the graphics/textile printing business this crap happens all the time. People "borrow" backgrounds, layouts all the time. Art has probably been handed around like one of Bill Clinton's women. Wouldn't be surprised if the Bioshock people "borrowed" it from someone. Talk about a stretch. Desperate for content.

In all fairness, we haven't had a 'Fox News' thread in at least two weeks so we were overdue.

Fox's diversity of anchors.

I'll take, "Words that cause me to immediately throw a resume into the trash" for $200, Alex.

I'll take, "Words that cause me to immediately throw a resume into the trash" for $200, Alex.

:lol: :lol:

You have a problem with attractive blondes?

Living in LA it's more of an issue of overabundance. But the ones in LA are as empty headed as those above, so it's a wash.

Something about a piece written by someone who uses the word totally that causes it to lose all credibility.

:lol: :lol:

Living in LA it's more of an issue of overabundance. But the ones in LA are as empty headed as those above, so it's a wash.

I don't know man. I've lived in CA for 31 years, 25 in SoCal and the blonde is a dying breed out here.

What's the word for that ?

Oh......I know........ironic.

No, pathetic is the word you're looking for. But you watch Fox News, so I wouldn't expect you to know the meaning of pathetic. Or irony.

ZING! :beer:

I don't know man. I've lived in CA for 31 years, 25 in SoCal and the blonde is a dying breed out here.

That's shocking, and a crime. Is it the influx of hipsters in NoCal?

Edited by GreggyT

Yet another sign of irrelevance... comparing itself to CNN or MSNBC.

So, you attempt to make a blatantly dishonest and lame post regarding the lack of diversity over at Fox, and when called out on it, you claim it to be irrelevant. :doh:

No, pathetic is the word you're looking for. But you watch Fox News, so I wouldn't expect you to know the meaning of pathetic. Or irony.

ZING! :beer:

That's shocking, and a crime. Is it the influx of hipsters in NoCal?

So comparing their "diversity" to their peers is irrelevant??

No the influx of Asian and Hispanics.

So, you attempt to make a blatantly dishonest and lame post...

I attempted no such thing.

....and when called out on it, you claim it to be irrelevant. :doh:

I didn't claim it to be irrelevant. I said justifying it by pointing out how it's better than, or as good as, outlets such as CNN and MSNBC is not a compelling argument. It shows how irrelevant Fox is... about as relevant as CNN and MSNBC.

Get it together.

Should have guessed that one...

Edited by GreggyT

So comparing their "diversity" to their peers is irrelevant??

He usually links Al-Jazeera who has many diverse hosts.

You know when an Al Jazeeara producer will know he accidentally hired a jewish anchor?

When his head is rolling down a flight of stairs, that's when.

Sure you did, and you were called out for it.

No I didn't. And no I wasn't.

He usually links Al-Jazeera who has many diverse hosts.

You know when an Al Jazeeara producer will know he accidentally hired a jewish anchor?

When his head is rolling down a flight of stairs, that's when.

http://www.salon.com/2013/08/27/the_rights_bigoted_crusade_against_al_jazeera_america/