Open Carry Laws In Texas Politics

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew it!

I bet you want the governments definition, don't you! You are a statist fool!

So you can't define assault rifle? If you're going to be against people carrying assault rifles, shouldn't you at least -- on some elementary level -- be able to define what an assault rifle actually is?

So you can't define assault rifle? If you're going to be against people carrying assault rifles, shouldn't you at least -- on some elementary level -- be able to define what an assault rifle actually is?

Its the type that looks scary.... duh

Well, I found some pictures of some!

1.0x0.jpghello-kitty-ar-15-rifle1.jpgjapanese%20rifles_1.jpg

You guys are dodging the topic. I don't care if its a shotgun I don't think people should be carrying them on subways, in restaurants, in parks, whatever.

What about assault pistols?

Or assault knives?

Edited by FireChan

These gun people are just attention seekers trying to provoke controversy and invoke a victimhood status they crave so much

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2014/07/02/target-no-guns-policy/12014451/

The retailer says guns in the store are "at odds" with the family atmosphere it champions. Gun rights advocates have made headlines in recent months by openly bringing weapons into some Targets stores, a demonstration of their rights to openly carry firearms in public.

Chipotle restaurants made a similar decision in May, days after after gun rights advocates made national headlines by bringing assault-style weapons into a downtown Dallas store. Chipotle said in its statement that "the display of firearms in our restaurants has now created an environment that is potentially intimidating or uncomfortable for many of our customers."