Obama, please listen to this woman before committing more troops

You mean songs like this in the runup to Iraq war don't inspire you ? Never mind he references bin laden, its the thought that counts

Darryl Worley - Have You Forgotten?:

He's not listening to you.

Ask yourself this: Does Obamacare?

Answer: Apparently not.

Now go hold your collective breaths till you turn blue and pass out to complete your tantrum.

Yes, but these aren't troops so much as they're advisers. Consultants. Community organizers, if you will.

Edited by LABillzFan

Yes, but these aren't troops so much as they're advisers. Consultants. Community organizers, if you will.

Oh good. So the weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth can be confined to the REAL national tragedy - the US loss to Belgium in the World Cup yesterday. Meanwhile, they can snivel and cower while pontificating about the injustices of the world and our place in it while brave combat women protect them from evil men that would do all of us harm. They're used to that. You know - like what their mommies did for them in their formative years from 2 to 36.

91f2e0a27a005b45eb39b28cb6b9169e.jpg?itok=JtTeUsN1162657801-1024x682.jpg

He's not listening to you.

Ask yourself this: Does Obamacare?

Answer: Apparently not.

Now go hold your collective breaths till you turn blue and pass out to complete your tantrum.

Maliki govt forced our hands. Kerry went over with a message if they wanted our assistance they needed an inclusive government with proportional sunni and Kurd representation. Maliki said FU and went and bought a bunch of fighter jets from Russia. US stepped up involvement after not so much on Iraq's behalf, but to not concede it all to Russia.

I like me some Daryl Worley, you better watch out.

He's not as bad as Toby Keith.

I still want to slap the **** out of this dumbass for such a stupid song.

They're all a bunch of leaches trying to cash on 9/11. Charlie Daniels another one.

9/11: Last Fallen Hero:

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Maliki govt forced our hands. Kerry went over with a message if they wanted our assistance they needed an inclusive government with proportional sunni and Kurd representation. Maliki said FU and went and bought a bunch of fighter jets from Russia. US stepped up involvement after not so much on Iraq's behalf, but to not concede it all to Russia.

Wait one minute. Are you saying someone ignored John Kerry like he was just full of hot air?

Worley could do a re-make of "Have You Forgotten" but instead of reminding us of 9/11 he could list all of the times doofus John Kerry got ignored. I'm not sure it would get a lot of air play though because it would have to be a 30 minute song.

Maliki govt forced our hands.

Did Maliki force our hands, or did we let our hands get forced?

They're all a bunch of leaches trying to cash on 9/11. Charlie Daniels another one.

Oh, please. I recognize you want everyone to think we're just another third world country, but music representing the times has been around since music and times first met., often times laying down tonal landmarks of that period in our history. To call these people leaches is nothing more than the usual holier-than-thou sanctimonious bullschitt people like you level on those things you simply are unable to understand.

9/11: Last Fallen Hero: http://youtu.be/CY00LmtUlqQ

They are pikers compared to all of these leeches who profited off of a war with their songs:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_songs_about_the_Vietnam_War

9/11: Last Fallen Hero:

So where these guys.

Oh, please. I recognize you want everyone to think we're just another third world country, but music representing the times has been around since music and times first met., often times laying down tonal landmarks of that period in our history. To call these people leaches is nothing more than the usual holier-than-thou sanctimonious bullschitt people like you level on those things you simply are unable to understand.

very well said! and to that, one of my personal favorites: