Nut Lovers - what's your favorite?

Talley56

Nut Lovers - what's your favorite?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Nut Lovers - what's your favorite?

• Peanut
    • Almond
    • Macadamia
    • Pistachio
    • Gugny
    • Walnut
    • Brazil
    • Pecan
    • Hazelnut
    • Other

Interested to see what everyone's favorite nut is. I think I covered the main ones but if I didn't list yours, reply.

I like all/most of them but my personal favorite is the Macadamia nut.

Edited by Beerball

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To eat by the handful: cashew

In a cookie: macadamia

Buttered: peanut

In a brownie: walnut

In coffee: hazelnut

In the shell: pistachio

In a candy bar: almond

In a pie: pecan

This is pure genius.

It appears we have the same taste, because I agree with this 100%

Interesting dilemma though-- in ice cream?

Hmm. I should bring some pecans up to a game, huh?

Is it pe-can or pe-con? How all ya'll say it?

I pronounce it pe-con. As I recall either is acceptable, but I believe some say pe-cn and I don't think that one is.

The pistachio is my favorite as a party appetizer and is a healthier alternative than chips and dips, however I use the raw almond as an alternative to croutons in my salads and from what I can see is the healthiest option.

The pistachio is my favorite as a party appetizer and is a healthier alternative than chips and dips, however I use the raw almond as an alternative to croutons in my salads and from what I can see is the healthiest option.

It's not a real stachio unless it's in the shell (this rule can be bypassed for ice cream). Nuts in their shells are not party material.

Pistachios ... and all other nuts ... are unhealthy. Most chips/dip have far less fat content. One cup of pistachios has 56g of fat. That's nearly a week's worth of fat in a handful of nuts.

Nuts being healthy is a myth. Just like the Almond "peanut butter," and that disgusting Nutella crap ... no healthier than good old fashioned Skippy.

And who the hell (other than Beerball, apparently) butters !@#$ing peanuts?!?!?