Hot for prison worker

I am not with anyone on this, a crime is a crime. Sure we joke about the women but at the end of the day it ain't right.

I have never worked as a LEO or CO. I do not have a degree in criminal justice or law. But I hope that disirregardless of whatever crime someone is convicted of that they are treated with respect within the system by those men and women who hold positions of authority.

It does not matter in any way if that inmate is a child rapist or just a common weed dealer, the institutions of this country must support the populations they house the same.

Edited by jboyst62

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not with anyone on this, a crime is a crime. Sure we joke about the women but at the end of the day it ain't right.

I have never worked as a LEO or CO. I do not have a degree in criminal justice or law. But I hope that disirregardless of whatever crime someone is convicted of that they are treated with respect within the system by those men and women who hold positions of authority.

It does not matter in any way if that inmate is a child rapist or just a common weed dealer, the institutions of this country must support the populations they house the same.

generally they are all treated equal. We as COs (at least in NYS) don't have the priveledge of knowing what they do to get there. But it's hard to swallow when you know the inmate raped a 6 year old girl then threw her off a 5 story roof just for fun. Edited by mrags

generally they are all treated equal. We as COs (at least in NYS) don't have the priveledge of knowing what they do to get there. But it's hard to swallow when you know the inmate raped a 6 year old girl then threw her off a 5 story roof just for fun.

there's a NYS inmate lookup that can tell you why they're there. I'm sure you know this and I'm sure most employees look. Again, I give credit. You don't make enough money to keep yourself from killing those !@#$s.

there's a NYS inmate lookup that can tell you why they're there. I'm sure you know this and I'm sure most employees look. Again, I give credit. You don't make enough money to keep yourself from killing those !@#$s.

yeah. I'm aware of it. Hell, you really only need to google a name and a din number and you can pretty much find out. It's the point, you don't really want to know what these guys do. It'll make you sick.

yeah. I'm aware of it. Hell, you really only need to google a name and a din number and you can pretty much find out. It's the point, you don't really want to know what these guys do. It'll make you sick.

Just don't look up "Beerball." Trust me.

Thanks all for the support.

Dude you have to have some prospective. A thick skin is required for your job and I'm guessing everyone here knows that and appreciates that.

But take any of these joking topics on here, especially of the "Would ya" variety and someone could be offended by any of them. It is an off topic board for fans of a football team. People making jokes about a prison worker having sex does not mean they wish ill on the prison guards. It won't make the offenses any more or less common. Prison workers do not search this board looking for links to new ideas about how to have sex with prisoners. The only way that will change is if Poojer gets a new job at Alcatraz but I regress.

Anyway, this topic is habeus corpus which in legal terms means after the fact. It's not like it is before the fact and we are all encouraging this chick to do something illegal. She already did it. Nobody is picking on prison guards or means anything by it.

Dude you have to have some prospective. A thick skin is required for your job and I'm guessing everyone here knows that and appreciates that.

But take any of these joking topics on here, especially of the "Would ya" variety and someone could be offended by any of them. It is an off topic board for fans of a football team. People making jokes about a prison worker having sex does not mean they wish ill on the prison guards. It won't make the offenses any more or less common. Prison workers do not search this board looking for links to new ideas about how to have sex with prisoners. The only way that will change is if Poojer gets a new job at Alcatraz but I regress.

Anyway, this topic is habeus corpus which in legal terms means after the fact. It's not like it is before the fact and we are all encouraging this chick to do something illegal. She already did it. Nobody is picking on prison guards or means anything by it.

im well aware of that.

From my point of view, I said no.