Hot for prison worker

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is F%#King disgusting!!!

She's not bad looking at all. She seriously couldn't just walk into any bar in her town and give it up to any single person she chose to?

Instead she's got to F%#K some dirty, nasty, filthy, scumbag that has most likely raped or killed or both to his last girlfriend.

As a corrections officer this makes me want to puke. Thanks for putting all of us at risk you dumb C%#T.

She's not bad looking at all. She seriously couldn't just walk into any bar in her town and give it up to any single person she chose to?

Instead she's got to F%#K some dirty, nasty, filthy, scumbag that has most likely raped or killed or both to his last girlfriend.

As a corrections officer this makes me want to puke. Thanks for putting all of us at risk you dumb C%#T.

I gues you've never seen Raising Arizona? ;-P ;-P

Wow, is that how you also react to all of the teacher wouldayas?

Wow, is that how you also react to all of the teacher wouldayas?

no.

Teachers aren't having sex with filthy, dirty, disgusting inmates that have raped, robbed, murdered others. They aren't putting other COs at risk. They aren't bringing in contraband like weapons, money, drugs, cell phones for pieces of scum.

no.

Teachers aren't having sex with filthy, dirty, disgusting inmates that have raped, robbed, murdered others. They aren't putting other COs at risk. They aren't bringing in contraband like weapons, money, drugs, cell phones for pieces of scum.

Did it say where she worked, what kinda prison... Maybe she was doing a white collar criminal? :-P

Did it say where she worked, what kinda prison... Maybe she was doing a white collar criminal? :-P

doesnt matter what kind of prison. Doesn't matter the criminal. It's a risk to other officers.

no.

I think maybe this one hits a bit too close to home.

it absolutely does. Which is why my opinion should be more respected here.

I wonder how objective you are? You'd certainly be excluded from her jury.

We tend to laugh at all of the female teacher sex threads, but, they can be harmful to a child's development.

We never laugh about male on female child sex.

I wonder how objective you are? You'd certainly be excluded from her jury.

We tend to laugh at all of the female teacher sex threads, but, they can be harmful to a child's development.

We never laugh about male on female child sex.

i don't laugh at them. I do add in a yes or no from time to time.

And you may be correct, chances are it's not brutally harming anyone. Most of these cases are probably only brought up because the parents found out and want some money or something out of it. But even if not, many cases are a 20 something female having sex with a 17-18 year old male student. Chances are the student was pretty happy about this. Chances are if you waited 4 years, the scenario doesn't look that bad. Hell, my mother and father are 20 years apart.

no.

Sounds like you have absolutely no business being a CO.

Forbidden fruit.

Sounds like you have absolutely no business being a CO.

ok. Ya know what. F^%K that. I'll answer. Not to be a jerk, even though you have offended me greatly.

Unless your a prison guard, cop, sheriff, or some other sort of law enforcement, you don't the slightest clue what your talking about. You should probably accept my opinion with a little more respect considering what I do for a living and where I work.

You don't hear me asking you how to cook burgers so that they taste just like Whoppers or what the special sauce is in a Big Mac... Do you?

Now I'm done.

Edited by mrags

no.

Yeah, they're having sex with innocent children.