Most underrated skilled position players in the

Mikie2times

I chose just to include Offensive skilled players, to many O-Lineman out their that I have not seen enough of to form an opinion. The players I decided on are based on the the largest gab between the medias view of them and reality. Of course this is my reality so feel free to post your own selections or comments.

QB Jake Delhomme- SB last year, great season this year despite major injuries. Rising star

RB Curtis Martin- Underrated his whole career

RB Domanick Davis- running and receiving threat, back to back huge seasons.

WR Muhsin Muhammad- Been good his whole career, been great the last two seasons. Most TD's and yards this season.

WR Joe Horn- Top 5 every year, for whatever reason doesn't get top 5 recognition from the media.

WR Derrick Mason- Similar to Joe Horn, not flashy but an extremely effective player his whole career.

TE Daniel Graham- Quickly becoming Brady's favorite red zone target. One of the better young TE's in the league.

QB-Aaron Brooks- Despite the !@#$ups they show on sportscenter. I've had this guy on my fantasy teams the past few years, has one of the best td-int ratios in the league. Would be better served if he had a real coaching staff and a reliable receiver outside of joe horn.

Qb- Trent Green- Has been putting up stats with the best of them for the past few years and no one seems to notice, and his wr's are who eddie kennison and johnnie morton? lol

rb- corey dillon- seriousily has been overlooked his entire career. I guess thats what playing in cincy does for ya. Would have much better stats if he landed on a better team.

rb-Warrick Dunn- smallish back but plays bigger than his Size. You would think most of his long runs are on sweeps and you'd be wrong. They usually come right through the gut.

wr- Jimmy Smith-Cut by dallas in 92 and philly in 94, landedwith jacksonville in 95. Now 35 years old and still putting up stats on a run oriented offense. one of the more productive wr's in well the last decade.

wr- Rod Smith- same reasons as Jimmy Smith

te- Itula Mili- has been a reliable option for hasselbeck the last 3 years in seattle.

te- Jason dunn(kc)- not much of a receiver, but a devestating run blocker and good in pass protection. One of the key cogs in KC'S red zone offense especially in the run game

te- Jason dunn(kc)- not much of a receiver, but a devestating run blocker and good in pass protection. One of the key cogs in KC'S red zone offense especially in the run game

217693[/snapback]

I agree 100% with Dunn. I was lobbying for us to sign him last offseason. He is one of the greatest blocking TEs in NFL history.