Programming alert: NFL Films Bills 2013 season

I'll be sitting here watching the clock until that moment

Last year they did a nice job particularly highlighting the fan experience. They showed the milestrip road sign on the intro and it was awesome. Seeing that milestrip road sign is the moment on my trek to the stadium that you realize it's party time.

I'll be sitting here watching the clock until that moment

Last year they did a nice job particularly highlighting the fan experience. They showed the milestrip road sign on the intro and it was awesome. Seeing that milestrip road sign is the moment on my trek to the stadium that you realize it's party time.

:rolleyes:

We definitely had some moments last year that were worth reflecting upon:

- Comeback win vs Carolina

- Beating the defending champs

- Sweeping the Dolphins and crushing the Jets

- KIKO!

We may have been 6-10, but last season had its share of big plays so the highlight film should be a fun one.

We may have been 6-10, but last season had its share of big plays so the highlight film should be a fun one.

Definitely, all these NFL Films yearly retrospectives, make it look like every team should have gone to the Super Bowl.

We are the best last place team in the league! What other bad team is as exciting as us? Is it just because I love this team or are we really THIS close to being really good?

I don't know. but I'll be watching with some spiked kool-aid in hand, because, it's fun.