Nice landing

Beerball

Pretty cool but the way he makes it sound is that it's not that impressive. Said he never even saw the stool so it's not like he lines that up. The crew in the ship simply placed the stool ok the spot that he said he always lands on. A little steadier hand I guess when lowering the aircraft maybe.

Pretty cool but the way he makes it sound is that it's not that impressive. Said he never even saw the stool so it's not like he lines that up. The crew in the ship simply placed the stool ok the spot that he said he always lands on. A little steadier hand I guess when lowering the aircraft maybe.

I guess you missed the part where after the Harrier parked itself on the stool it ordered drinks for the whole crew.

You poo poo that? Let me go back and change my vote...