Oakland A's get new lease. Will the Raiders move?

I don't know why Mark Davis doesn't negotiate with the 49ers and just share the San Jose stadium. My home office was out there so I've watched it being built for the last two years. It's in a beautiful town (Silicon Valley). The NFL has shown they can do it with the Giants and Jets. It also is cost effective as you double the usage of the stadium, and just share the profits. Davis would simply need to put up half of whatever Jed York did for the stadium.

Just like the Bills LA situation, if the owner doesn't have the juice to fund a stadium, no team is going to LA. That state is perpetually bankrupt so they won't build a new stadium for a team. I still think it will be Kronke. He has the land, and I believe tied for second (Stephen Ross is the other) richest owner at a net worth of 5 Billion.

I don't know why Mark Davis doesn't negotiate with the 49ers and just share the San Jose stadium. My home office was out there so I've watched it being built for the last two years. It's in a beautiful town (Silicon Valley). The NFL has shown they can do it with the Giants and Jets. It also is cost effective as you double the usage of the stadium, and just share the profits. Davis would simply need to put up half of whatever Jed York did for the stadium.

Just like the Bills LA situation, if the owner doesn't have the juice to fund a stadium, no team is going to LA. That state is perpetually bankrupt so they won't build a new stadium for a team. I still think it will be Kronke. He has the land, and I believe tied for second (Stephen Ross is the other) richest owner at a net worth of 5 Billion.

I've wondered the same thing about sharing that stadium.