Man who killed AP's son now charged with......

Can I set up a fun game? It's called defense. The Vikings line up at offense, and AP runs the ball on a draw play after play after play. This guy has to play defense. Without anything more then a speedo and an ankle bracelet that will release bleach in to his arteries should AP score a TD in less then 5 minutes.

Can I set up a fun game? It's called defense. The Vikings line up at offense, and AP runs the ball on a draw play after play after play. This guy has to play defense. Without anything more then a speedo and an ankle bracelet that will release bleach in to his arteries should AP score a TD in less then 5 minutes.

I know, that pesky 8th Amendment always gets in the way. But I am with you, it isn't like the USC stops the powers that be. What's a little fun this time.

10% of $750,000 is $75,000 not $7500. Honest mistake, but this means someone put up their house for his bail. Hopefully he gets the needle.

How anyone can hurt a child is beyond me.

I know... Exactly. It is an honest mistake. Bond should have been 7.5 million, what property isn't worth at least $75K?

That this was even able to occur is horrible. The judge should be reprimanded severely and the guilty party is beyond even that .

I dont usually pay attention to heart breakers like this whole debacle with the child , but my fur is up on this now