Bills Season Ticket Cards

eMoulds

Rumor has it that the Bills will be eliminating paper tickets for season ticket holders and replacing them with a scan card for this upcoming season. Does anyone have any details on how this will work for selling individual games?

Rumor has it that the Bills will be eliminating paper tickets for season ticket holders and replacing them with a scan card for this upcoming season. Does anyone have any details on how this will work for selling individual games?

You can sell the tickets still. People will receive a new barcode and depending on the system that they are using those new tickets will be paper, or loaded onto a license, credit card or smart phone. I would guess that it isn't a completely paperless move.

This is an article I found about the Seattle Sounders using these cards. It looks like you can email the tickets to someone or I would think that you could sell them through the Ticketmaster resale system the Bills already use.

http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Journal/Issues/2012/05/14/Facilities/Breaking-Ground.aspx