Isis Hoodies and T-Shirts For Sale Online As Islamist 'Brand'

I really hope this isn't outselling Bills jerseys............

".... supporters can show their loyalty to the group by sporting a T-shirt or hoodie emblazoned with the group's black and white jihadist logo, after the items went on sale on Facebook.The T-shirts, which are being sold on Indonesia-based websites, cost as little as $7 to $13, and have been on sale for several months."

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/isis-hoodies-t-shirts-sale-online-islamist-brand-goes-global-1453715

zirah-moslem-jihadist-t-shirt-yours-13-facebook.jpg?w=720&h=509&l=50&t=40

Well, for $7, I guess we all know these shirts will NOT be on Hanes Beefy Ts.

On the upside, though, when someone kicks their ass, maybe we can give the leftover Ts to World Vision. Kinda like they do with the "Championship" t-shirts of the team that loses the Super Bowl.

bwXL0ciS9ponp9774ALclEH7o1_500.jpg

On the upside, though, when someone kicks their ass, maybe we can give the leftover Ts to World Vision. Kinda like they do with the "Championship" t-shirts of the team that loses the Super Bowl.

Lol that's a great shirt. I'll have to sport one if I go to a pats game

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

An entire generation of African kids grew up thinking the Bills won 4 straight Super Bowls.

Probably has nothing to do with Naziism. Swastikas are an ancient eastern symbol.

Oh, sure. And Calgon is an ancient chinese secret for doing laundry! [/gatorman]

Yeah I'm sick of seeing all those Che Guevara shirts too. Its gotten old now, not rebellious anymore, just corny.

Che shirts are the closest thing we have to being able to quickly identify morons.