You could laugh at this if it wasn't so pathetic

While I can understand the perception as it relates to the dollar amount, the reality is that most sales people have incentive programs that often times include the "blue sky" milestone. It's usually some ridiculous amount offered if the sales person hits an alternately ridiculous goal. But in the off chance the sales person hits the goal, the employer usually finds some loop hole to keep from paying the full amount.

Numbers aside, it's a schit way to do business.

While I can understand the perception as it relates to the dollar amount, the reality is that most sales people have incentive programs that often times include the "blue sky" milestone. It's usually some ridiculous amount offered if the sales person hits an alternately ridiculous goal. But in the off chance the sales person hits the goal, the employer usually finds some loop hole to keep from paying the full amount.

Yeah. Usually you would think that a comp plan at this level would be pretty well spelled out in black and white. Maybe not in this case.

I'm awesome at that. Gotta make the numbers somehow.