Former Jills suing the Bills

The Jests just settled the court case with their "cheerleaders" for a cash sum....and its over. I think the Bills should do the same and adious.....the Jills become part of Buffalo's past history. Never want to hear from them again.

How much actually goes to the 'cheerleaders' and how much to the lawyers ?

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what I was thinking but better said.

What's with all the Jills hate on here, it's not like they were stripping out there?

Sexist lol, you guys crack me up. do really think the cheerleaders hate what they are doing

Not at all. I view these lawsuits as simply a cash grab. Nothing more. They'll get their individual checks for $5K after attorney fees and go back to whatever their normal jobs are.

In a somewhat related matter.

@AP_NFL

New York Jets to pay nearly $324,000 to settle cheerleaders' wage lawsuit http://apne.ws/1QCSre4

CZvC0x2W0AARk4D.jpg

The Jests just settled the court case with their "cheerleaders" for a cash sum....and its over. I think the Bills should do the same and adious.....the Jills become part of Buffalo's past history. Never want to hear from them again.

Then those girls being "manipulated" is none of your concern either.

If guys need to see the Jills to make football worthwhile then they'd be better off going to a specialized institution for looking at girls like strip club

Manipulated? Give me a break. They are adults who made informed decisions, and most would return to the job under the same conditions had the team let them. They did it for reasons that go beyond the $3,000-$6,000 a year.

I am curious though, are the band that plays in place of them paid at all? :lol:

How much actually goes to the 'cheerleaders' and how much to the lawyers ?

Tough to tell because they give a range.

$324,000 awarded

52 Cheerleaders

$2,559-$5,913 depending on time worked

At most the Lawyers got $187,578 (1 Cheerleader at $5,913, 51 Cheerleaders at $2,559)

At least the Lawyers got $19,878 (51 Cheerleaders at $5,913, 1 Cheerleader at $2,559)

So meet in the middle and say an average of $83,850 or 25%

Manipulated? Give me a break. They are adults who made informed decisions, and most would return to the job under the same conditions had the team let them. They did it for reasons that go beyond the $3,000-$6,000 a year.

I'm not claiming they are being manipulated...

Edited by jeremy2020

Tough to tell because they give a range.

$324,000 awarded

52 Cheerleaders

$2,559-$5,913 depending on time worked

At most the Lawyers got $187,578 (1 Cheerleader at $5,913, 51 Cheerleaders at $2,559)

At least the Lawyers got $19,878 (51 Cheerleaders at $5,913, 1 Cheerleader at $2,559)

So meet in the middle and say an average of $83,850 or 25%

Typically class action lawyers get between 25% to 33%.