Pointless Prediction Poll...Sacks Allowed

Pointless Prediction Pole...Sacks Allowed  

22 members have voted

1. 1. How many sacks will the oline give up in the regualar season?

Our oline looks to be much improved this year with the influx of some size and youth. So since I'm mostly a lurker here, I thought I'd peak my head out from under my rock and create my first poll. Depending on how this goes it may be my last. :D How many sacks will our revamped oline allow this year? I'm going with the 11-20 thinking more towards the 11 side of it. If we give up a sack a game that's 16. If we can go without a sack (for most men this would be painful) I think we can get the number to under 15. For all those poster who are going to say "We haven't even seen one preseason game yet..." If you have a better topic to discuss leave this thread in peace. So what are your thoughts?

Edited by MikeSpeed

I voted 11-20 because our O-line will be so pissed off that they are moving to Hamilton Ontario they will do a great job to hopefully stay in WNY.

wrong. everyone knows that the best strippers and poles are in canada, not orchard park.

I went with 21-30 but I probably should have went higher. I will be surprised if EJ gets sacked less than twice a game. I think that the OL will be improved (especially in the run game). I guess that I really think somewhere in the low 30's but I don't want to vote for the most negative option.

Edit: I changed my vote to 30+ based on Luxy's research. The next poll should be how many TD's with EJ throw this season:

51-60

61-70

71-80

80+

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Kind of a silly poll. Only 1 team in the NFL allowed less than 30 sacks last season. ONE! I know we added offensive line talent, but can anyone really say with a straight face that because of that, the team has improved from one of the worst (28th) to one of the best at protecting the quarterback. If the baseline were somewhere in the 40's, the pointless poll may have a point.