Who was blocking who at the polls?

VABills

Seems as more facts come out, that there was some major blockading of the polls for certain members of society.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/ALLPOLITICS/01/24/...d.ap/index.html

McCann said FBI agents were involved in interviewing witnesses in four states: Georgia, Virginia, Maryland and New York.

As I told folks here on election day, there was one person at our polling place in a position to slow things down who did. This looks like it was a semi organized attempt at disrupting peoples rights to vote.

Also if you read the article the five charged so far are Kerry paid staffers.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Not really.  I know it happens on both sides, but one group doesn't seem to believe unless it comes from CNN or Dan Rather.  So I guess 50% of them now will agree.

217467[/snapback]

Once again, I throw out the BS flag on that one... When has anyone EVER from the other side totally agreed with their manipulation/deceit/lies have come to light?!?! NEVER... just excuses, so your claim that just one side fails to recognize truth is utterly FALSE.

Once again, I throw out the BS flag on that one... When has anyone EVER from the other side totally agreed with their manipulation/deceit/lies have come to light?!?! NEVER... just excuses, so your claim that just one side fails to recognize truth is utterly FALSE.

217742[/snapback]

I see reading isn't your strongpoint. I said group not side. While a lot of Democrats do indeed recognize the horridness of these crimes, there is a "group" of liberals who do no. Thanks for playing.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
I  see reading isn't your strongpoint.  I said group not side.  While a lot of Democrats do indeed recognize the horridness of these crimes, there is a "group" of liberals who do no.  Thanks for playing.

217764[/snapback]

Your post was misleading, and you know it... what are people supposed to think when they see group/side, 50% and Dan Rather/CNN?

This one-sided bashing gets really old... I should post stories on PPP, leave out the names and pertinent political information, and gauge the responses that way. THEN we will find out what everyone TRULY thinks, without the labels.

Your post was misleading, and you know it... what are people supposed to think when they see group/side, 50% and Dan Rather/CNN?

This one-sided bashing gets really old... I should post stories on PPP, leave out the names and pertinent political information, and gauge the responses that way. THEN we will find out what everyone TRULY thinks, without the labels.

217789[/snapback]

If anyone was looking for the definition of an "ironic post" - there you have it.

Not only is this guy one of the biggest left wing hacks here, he calls one of the fairest posters in terms of 'left vs. right' "one sided"?

Unmitigated gall, thy name is "RabidBillsFanVT".

Not really.  I know it happens on both sides, but one group doesn't seem to believe unless it comes from CNN or Dan Rather.  So I guess 50% of them now will agree.

217467[/snapback]

You forgot to mention FOX news.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Not only is this guy one of the biggest left wing hacks here, he calls one of the fairest posters in terms of 'left vs. right' "one sided"?

Unmitigated gall, thy name is "RabidBillsFanVT".

217958[/snapback]

Left-wing hack?? PLEASE tell me what makes me left-wing besides my opposition to most things post-2000 election in Washington D.C.!!!!

Please, enlighten me with your list!!

Left-wing hack?? PLEASE tell me what makes me left-wing besides my opposition to most things post-2000 election in Washington D.C.!!!!

Please, enlighten me with your list!!

220747[/snapback]

How about the fact that you failed to acknowledge the whole point of this thread, which was "look at these scumbag cheating hypocrites. They tried to deny others the right to vote and then cried about Bush 'stealing' the election using the same tactics."

The reason this story isn't just he said/she said between the two political sides is that the left wingers spent six weeks after the election continually trying to invent bull sh-- voting 'irregularly' stories. They were happy to attempt to subvert the entire election process and cast doubt on our government just because they lost. And then on top of it, they were guilty of doing exactly what they accused others of doing. If you can't acknowledge these people as lowlifes, than Rk is right. If you can, than he is wrong.

Seems as more facts come out, that there was some major blockading of the polls for certain members of society. 

As I told folks here on election day, there was one person at our polling place in a position to slow things down who did.  This looks like it was a semi organized attempt at disrupting peoples rights to vote.

Also if you read the article the five charged so far are Kerry paid staffers.

217462[/snapback]

My biggest problem on election day was the youngest woman working there was 86 and couldn't read the register. They kept talking about Al Smith, Alf Landon and Wendel Wilkie as sexy.

I'm still waiting to meet ONE of the thousands of blacks who were prevented from voting in 2000 by the police. Not to mention the media calling Florida while the polls were still open in the panhandle. And not to mention Jean Carnahan coming out and saying that she would serve in her late hubby's honor before the election. And not to mention certain precincts in St. Louis staying open late that night...

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
How about the fact that you failed to acknowledge the whole point of this thread, which was "look at these scumbag cheating hypocrites.  They tried to deny others the right to vote and then cried about Bush 'stealing' the election using the same tactics."

The reason this story isn't just he said/she said between the two political sides is that the left wingers spent six weeks after the election continually trying to invent bull sh-- voting 'irregularly' stories.  They were happy to attempt to subvert the entire election process and cast doubt on our government just because they lost.  And then on top of it, they were guilty of doing exactly what they accused others of doing.  If you can't acknowledge these people as lowlifes, than Rk is right.  If you can, than he is wrong.

220758[/snapback]

Of COURSE I can!!! That is why I am baffled by this left-wing comment... I was just pointing out that you CANNOT limit the anger and disgust to just one side, because it just does not work that way... people here have this amazing tendency to bring out the stupidity and ruthlessness of 'liberals', and yet when it comes to the other side, crickets chirp. That's NOT reality... that's blindness. I'm a moderate who just happens to think we've been screwed since 2000. Actually, my government book told me I'm a populist, the anti-libertarian... :P

My biggest problem on election day was the youngest woman working there was 86 and couldn't read the register.

220763[/snapback]

Ummmm.....That was my wife's grandmother.

And yes, she did tell me that you were hitting on her. She may not have good enough vision to read the register, but she could see well enough to turn you down, no?