Hook em horns???

HOF

its like famous people in the crowd at a metallica concert :(

i wonder if we could trade travis for some metallica tix

217470[/snapback]

Speaking of Metallica... I'm currently listening to "Apocalyptica" - Master of Puppets. They do covers of Metallica songs but have no vocals and are using electric violin, etc. Very cool music.

CW

How many hand signals are there in the world anyway? Not that many; there's only so much you can do with four fingers and a thumb.

Anyone remember Vanilla Ice's weird handsign? It was "live long and prosper" but with your index and pinky fingers folded down. It's impossible. Oh yeah, to the extreme.

i had thoughts of what i could do with my 4 fingers and thumb when i saw the pic of jenna giving the hook 'em :lol: :lol:  :lol::(

217504[/snapback]

:lol::lol::D:D:D

How in the hell could I type that without knowing that I was setting everyone else up big time? The brain cells aren't firing in my dirty mind tonight.

God damnit, they found out.

All of us UT students were told when we first came here that it was really a symbol for Satan, and if we were religious in anyway to leave.

Seems as though everyone's finally exposed us University of Texas students and Texans. :(