Bills officially for sale - let the bidding begin!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So technically they are ready for potential bidders to sign an NDA ... then after that they can look at the valuation done on the teams financials, then decide to make a bid. Do all bidders have to sign an NDA before any one gets to do a once over or do we think its a first come first serve thing?

nist a recap of everything already out there. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

For those waiting on insight from #roadsodas:

Kevin Massare @KevinMassare · 19h

According to a source, "all bidders are Expected to submit bids with a long term plan for the Buffalo area only."

More - "Bids with relocation will not be taken seriously".

"We expect to have 3 solid offers from WNY owners. Most have already been mentioned".

"all parties have had ample time to sign and return NDAs, we expect bids very shortly". Kevin Massare @KevinMassare · 19h

"We would be surprised if someone who knew the Buffalo sports landscape didn't win the bid".

"Ralph Wilson made it VERY clear to everyone in the estate, that moving the team would never be an option. It would taint his legacy".

"We involved with the deal wish the fans could be as comfortable and confident as we are, however this is just how the process goes"

His source is supposedly a kid of Littman, who is on the 4-person committee.

According to a source, "all bidders are Expected to submit bids with a long term plan for the Buffalo area only."

"We expect to have 3 solid offers from WNY owners. Most have already been mentioned".

"all parties have had ample time to sign and return NDAs, we expect bids very shortly". Kevin Massare @KevinMassare · 19h

"We would be surprised if someone who knew the Buffalo sports landscape didn't win the bid".

"Ralph Wilson made it VERY clear to everyone in the estate, that moving the team would never be an option. It would taint his legacy".

"We involved with the deal wish the fans could be as comfortable and confident as we are, however this is just how the process goes"

Fantastic in all ways!

If this is true then Ralph really had a plan all along. That is some great news.

I'm skeptical if only due to this. Why would Littman just be spilling the beans about this highly sensitive scenario to his kid, and furthermore, why would his kid go to anyone media-related about it?

What's the advantage for anyone from the trust to leak?

I'm skeptical if only due to this. Why would Littman just be spilling the beans about this highly sensitive scenario to his kid, and furthermore, why would his kid go to anyone media-related about it?

I wonder this same thing every time he posts anything. However, most of it turns out to be true.

Info isn't released in a vaccum. It's probably done so they can give fans the opportunity to stop worrying about the intentions of the trust without an official member of the trust being on the record and hurting potential bids. Same as media reporting information "off the record" from a "source".

I wonder this same thing every time he posts anything. However, most of it turns out to be true.

A lot of his info does turn out to be true. And in this case, if the trust wanted to prepare fans for the worst that would be coming through leaked info too. I've said it before, I think we can stop worrying. I said a couple years ago, Mr. Wilson's legacy is tied up in the Bills being the Buffalo Bills. He won't leave the area hangin'. His heirs will be beyond wealthy whatever bidder they would theoretically sell too. So why not a WNY owner?

Edited by purple haze

Between the name on the building and the Segways, that is a remarkable amount of smugness in that picture.

Add a Prius and an iPhone, and that picture would reach critical mass.

:lol:

@hsimon62

as per @dkaplanSBJ, he predicts sale price for #Bills will be $1.2 or $1.3 billion since financial for NFL continue to improve

That may turn out to be the best return on a 25,000 dollar investment in history. Wow.

My question is this, if the bidders all know these rules, why wouldn't the trustees make them public ? There clearly wouldn't be any damage to the bidding process. That's what doesn't make any sense.

I could only guess that it would be private/protected information that the NFL doesn't want made public during the bidding. Just a guess thought. Not sure how much of a role they play in the sale of the team by the trust.