Highlights?

we should have some one embedded. Someone on the inside . who knows things .

At least CB is now reporting highlights !

Do you actually live under a bridge? Watch out for the biggest billy goat man. Go for the first, small one. Easy meal.

FOOL

Thats when they swarm you. you are giving bad advice again .

You need a lawyer and i have just the man. His name is Lazlo he is very good , works tirelessly . Recognizes treachery at half a pace .

Your issue with goat men... well maybe he has something for that too in his bag from that time in the south american latitudes.some form of tree bark possibly

Johhny have you become a republican while you slept this winter ? yu dont look healthy . i toldyou , stay away from the ones with a mickey mouse emblazoned upon he sheaf of paper. and use gloves ! geezus you rookies just have no tact

FOOL

Thats when they swarm you. you are giving bad advice again .

You need a lawyer and i have just the man. His name is Lazlo he is very good , works tirelessly . Recognizes treachery at half a pace .

Your issue with goat men... well maybe he has something for that too in his bag from that time in the south american latitudes.some form of tree bark possibly

Johhny have you become a republican while you slept this winter ? yu dont look healthy . i toldyou , stay away from the ones with a mickey mouse emblazoned upon he sheaf of paper. and use gloves ! geezus you rookies just have no tact

That is the most rambling, disorganized garble I have ever observed, and I am an experienced clinical psychologist. Are you in the throws of an ether binge? Just beautiful man. Cheers!

That is the most rambling, disorganized garble I have ever observed, and I am an experienced clinical psychologist. Are you in the throws of an ether binge? Just beautiful man. Cheers!

I cant speak any more on the subject.

they have caught on .

i have never seen an ether canister nor would i recognze one in court. They are imported by the russian mafia to undermine this great america. Is thatwhat you are suggesting ! Is iT you red menace infiltrate ! where the f are my guns . RaLph ! ! Steadman put down that woman and the bottle and get my ammo clips we have American virtue to defend you godammned limey bastard.

okay sorry.

it happens to me now and again.

okay sorry.

it happens to me now and again.

So we've noticed! :lol:

Just so you're aware, I'm laughing with you, not at you. I am also against them and will do whatever necessary to keep them away from my strawberry rhubarb pie.

Edited by Beerball

So we've noticed! :lol:

Just so you're aware, I'm laughing with you, not at you. I am also against them and will do whatever necessary to keep them away from my strawberry rhubarb pie.

This i why you are our Moderator !

Thank gosh for good americans like you .

WTF, Killjoy, this thread was just getting interesting and you blow it up by returning to the theme!

Oh, you're the OP..

Carry on.

Because the highlights are the only way I can see how the practices are. I can't go to the practices in person.

A few highlights won't give you a real sense of how things are going.

You'd do better by relying on reports such those provided by Joe Buscaglia of WGR: http://forums.twobil...80#entry3158800

Gives more insight then the twitter posts... Sammy Watkins dropped a ball... Sammy Watkins took a step ( sarcasm) I like to hear good things on the team, not just random posts to say how bad Sammy is. Thanks for the link, ill be sure to check this out.

Edited by Braedenstearns