Harry Reid takes a stand for all America....or....

Senator Harry Reid has taken a strong position on one of the country's most nagging issues--the name of a football team. Carving time out of his grueling schedule, the sharply-focused legislator took yet another step in his ongoing battle for the betterment of our nation. Harry will not attend another Redskins game until the team changes its name.

One more principled leader of our great nation steps to the forefront at an important moment in our nation's history!

(Can I have your tickets, Harry?)

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2014/06/16/harry-reid-declines-invitation-to-attend-washington-redskins-game/?intcmp=latestnews

In.

Maybe he should force them to change their logo to a bag of peanuts or a sack of potatoes. And while he's at it can he do something about the Cleveland Indians logo? And don't stop there Hairy. Change the ornamental statue on top of the Capitol's dome. That poor thing's been up there for nearly a couple hundred years.

If I was from Nevada and my Senator was for the Redskinshe would immediately lose my vote, not couning akl the unconstitutional loony-toons stuff he's said and did.