2014 Bills Mandatory Minicamp (June 17th - June 19th)

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ChrisBrownBills

Chris Hairston getting more work at guard. At starting RG early in 11-on-11. #Bills

@mikerodak

]Leodis McKelvin and Stephon Gilmore are the Bills' first team CBs today in 11v11. Step forward for both (hip surgery).

Aaron Williams and Da'Norris Searcy are the top safety combo. Bills have been rolling with that lately.

Mario Williams sitting out first 11v11. Jarius Wynn and Hughes first DE combo. Lawson and Igbinosun next on field.[/size]

CB Kamaal McIlwain is also working out for the Bills today.

Chris Hairston getting plenty of reps at first team RG. Dual tackle-guard role could be his path to final roster.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

@buffalobills

.@EJManuel3: "I wanted to be clean, I wanted to have sharp reads" worked with OC Nate Hackett to build in plays for the week.

.@EJManuel3 on intensity: "You could feel it turned up a little more" pic.twitter.com/GOYPcaIdC2

@EJManuel3: "@sammywatkins is going to be great. I'm not worried about him at all"

@ChrisBrownBills

Bills work 3 tryout players in practice http://wp.me/plmrg-abS

Expert personnel takes on Bills

NFL.com solicited the opinions of a pair of NFL scouting directors to get a handle on what should be expected from NFL clubs with second-year head coaches including of course the Bills with head coach Doug Marrone. Their takes on Buffalo’s potential fortunes in 2014 make a lot of sense.

EJ Manuel: "It's all about execution"

EJ Manuel addresses the media after the first day of mandatory minicamp at One Bills Drive.

Transcript of EJ's Presser.

EJ Manuel: "It turned up a lot more" <7:18>

Bills Quarterback EJ Manuel talks about the level of intensity at practice and the freedom to change the play at the line of scrimmage.

Video of EJ's Presser.