The wifey got an 80 inch one at the house today

BuffaloBill

C'mon think a little less like some sort of sick individual.... It's a Visio 3-D HD. Will have it fired up tonight when I get home though the rest of the furniture for the room does not arrive until tomorrow. Are you ready for some football?

C'mon think a little less like some sort of sick individual.... It's a Visio 3-D HD. Will have it fired up tonight when I get home though the rest of the furniture for the room does not arrive until tomorrow. Are you ready for some football?

Dang!! Good for you my friend. I just have a crappy old 60" Visio LED...haha.

My Father just upgraded to a 60" Samsung 3-D. It is really impressive. It makes mine look like an old tube television. Enjoy!

we have an 80 in with hd. Games look like youre actually there.

Yeah it is almost crazy big. It's in a large room so it fits and works well. We would not have been able to sit far enough away from it in the Chicago condo. I can't believe how easy they make it to set up. Hooked it up to cable, play station and wifi all in about 10 minutes. I can recall days when you almost needed an EE degree just to hook up the TV to anything.

Next, I've got to look at airplay through Apple devices. Hopefully, don't loses picture quality as this is likely how I will watch Bills games.

Waiting for my 48" Mitsubishi projection tv to die. Got it in 2000. Still going strong

HA!

That's why I posted what I posted above... I am waiting for my 20" tube (and no, not my head... That's gone) to burn out... I guess it never will, I don't watch it.

I guess we are the frugal type mead. ;-)

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I'm also waiting for my TV to die before buying a new one. It's a 27" Philips Magnovox that I bought with my tax return, back in either 1997, or 1998. It was highly rated by Consumer Reports, and has two AUX inputs, plus S-Video. Oh, and Picture In Picture. Do new TV's even come with that anymore? I keep thinking it should die soon, because sometimes the colors aren't right, but it keeps working. Still have the original remote and manual to it also.

I'm also waiting for my TV to die before buying a new one. It's a 27" Philips Magnovox that I bought with my tax return, back in either 1997, or 1998. It was highly rated by Consumer Reports, and has two AUX inputs, plus S-Video. Oh, and Picture In Picture. Do new TV's even come with that anymore? I keep thinking it should die soon, because sometimes the colors aren't right, but it keeps working. Still have the original remote and manual to it also.

Ha! I got you all "beat"... 1990, 20" (diagonal)... Picture in Picture, what is that? My does have RCA in/outs. ;-P ;-P

And the best part, sentimental & FREE. My mother won it in a raffle back in 1990, God rest her soul (1999). :-(

This and my 20 year old "Jamaican Lawmower" just waiting for them to "die." It cuts my lawn faster than Usain Bolt! I just welded the cracked handle and painted it with the only spare paint I had... Yellow & green! LoL...

Check this beaut hack weld/brace/paint job out! I may move to Indiana! ;-)

post-1877-0-86687700-1403194891_thumb.jpg

When I read the heading that your wife got an 80 inch big one, it reminded me of the old Richard Pryor joke with the punch line: "And it is deep too." Those of you that know the joke may be laughing right now.