Preston Brown Article

Really nice and interesting article.

http://bit.ly/1jrOeWn

I saw this pop up today on Bills Buzz and ignored it.

But i just read it because of your link. Thank you sir !

What a fantastic Fathers day story. And delightful story just because .

Well written and honest .

Being a dad of 3 adult daughters and an eldest son i can seriously appreciate this story from both sides.

Preston Brown is trying to be my favorite rookie , with an assist from his Pops.

Thank you Braedensterns .

Happy fathers day guys !

I saw this pop up today on Bills Buzz and ignored it.

But i just read it because of your link. Thank you sir !

What a fantastic Fathers day story. And delightful story just because .

Well written and honest .

Being a dad of 3 adult daughters and an eldest son i can seriously appreciate this story from both sides.

Preston Brown is trying to be my favorite rookie , with an assist from his Pops.

Thank you Braedensterns .

Happy fathers day guys !

Your welcome sir!

Great story.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this guy plays this season.

Yep . Hope we can keep him busy. And i dont mean " due to injuries " either .

Bills scouting team just keeps finding these gems these last coupl'a years . maybe now we have the coaches who can develop these kids a little better.

Which leads in to my next point. I hope the new owner(s) they take kindly to Whaley and J Monos and Co and give them some breathing room.

Go Preston Brown !

Rob Quinn@RQUINN619 24m

What does rookie LB Preston Brown Bring To the #Bills Defense? http://billsmafia.co...fense/ … via @TheBillsMafia

Sweet !

Thanks

I really think this was amazingly well thought out and then simply executed by the front Office both Picking up Spikes and then drafting his most perfect apprentice . And moving Alonso to what is probably his forte postion wise . Just a bell ringer! :worthy: in the thinking of this possibilty and then actually executing .

Whaley . and Co. are on to something. Some fine scouting going on with Buffalo these last . oh , couple years . And trending up .

Edited by 3rdand12

Rob Quinn@RQUINN619 24m

What does rookie LB Preston Brown Bring To the #Bills Defense? http://billsmafia.co...fense/ … via @TheBillsMafia

This was a guy the Browns brought in as well for a pre-draft visit and they seemed high on. I wonder if Pettine was scouting him the whole time and then the Bills nabbed him first.

Sweet !

Thanks

I really think this was amazingly well thought out and then simply executed by the front Office both Picking up Spikes and then drafting his most perfect apprentice . And moving Alonso to what is probably his forte postion wise . Just a bell ringer! :worthy: in the thinking of this possibilty and then actually executing .

Whaley . and Co. are on to something. Some fine scouting going on with Buffalo these last . oh , couple years . And trending up .

If Brown can actually drop back in coverage effectively then he was steal in the 3rd. Playing alongside this group will make him better. Could we be lucky enough to steal another stud rookie LB 2 years in a row?

This was a guy the Browns brought in as well for a pre-draft visit and they seemed high on. I wonder if Pettine was scouting him the whole time and then the Bills nabbed him first.

Thats an interesting thought Brother

If Brown can actually drop back in coverage effectively then he was steal in the 3rd. Playing alongside this group will make him better. Could we be lucky enough to steal another stud rookie LB 2 years in a row?

Y O i think if he can be a semblance of the thumper that Spikes has shown so far we have a good draftee. His intellligence weighs in here bear in mind.

Coverage is a bonus. But i think he will develop enough to not leave the defense caught out with an audible .

He is in a good grouping to come along quickly for sure

Sweet !

Thanks

And I hope this scouting also know that they have their Franchise QB in EJ. This year is going to be on EJ to put it all together. He doesn't have to do it all by himself; just needs to be able to execute.

Go Bills!