Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

I'm surprised the Democrats haven't summoned more of their Hollywood minions into the campaign. They did pledge to serve the President. Although, they could be waiting until after the white Oscars.

I'll say this, from what I'm seeing around LA the industry is not in love with Clinton. Sanders is their man... but everyone assumes he's going to lose the nomination. I don't expect Hillary to be able to rally much support in Hollywood this time around unless she's given the nomination (cause she's certainly not going to win the nomination, it'll be given to her because it's her turn).

For God's sake....................don't repost it.

now we need 17 more posts to get to a new page.

In

Adding blank spaces to the post will help.

Dan Merica @danmericaCNN 1h1 hour ago

Clinton is using a TelePrompter at today's event. Why? HRC's campaign is filming an ad, says an aide. They have done this before.

LOL..............teleprompter must make you look more "Presidential"

The Resurgent @resurgent 2h2 hours ago

What Is Wrong With Hillary Clinton? http://theresurgent.com/what-is-wrong-with-hillary-clinton/

That's two posts

The Resurgent @resurgent 2h2 hours ago

What Is Wrong With Hillary Clinton? http://theresurgent.com/what-is-wrong-with-hillary-clinton/

Rachel Maddow interviewed Hillary on her show and asked her why there were so few debates and why they were on at wierd times line Saturday or Sunday Night during playoffs. She offered one of her dog at my homework/throw the other guy person under the bus excuses. She said it wasn't up to her, it was her staff, and from what she's been told, the ratings were good so it must have been the right decision. Of course she started it off with "I love to debate" and went on to throw her staff under the bus. Very presidential.

She and the DNC coordinated to limit her debates, which they now regret.
Edited by reddogblitz

lb0121cd20160120050151.jpg

foxnews-avatar_bigger.pngFox NewsVerified account @FoxNews 15h15 hours ago

Catherine Herridge: "The @FBI was able to recover [Clinton's] deleted emails ... [wipe] was not what I would call a professional standard."

Translation: there was White-Out all over grandma's computer screen...................... :lol:

Edited by B-Man