Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

Bill Is Back by John Fund Original Article

FLASHBACK: Clinton Reaches Deal to Avoid Indictment and to Give Up Law License.

On his final full day in office,
President Clinton has reached an arrangement with a special prosecutor to avoid being prosecuted after he leaves office
in connection with the Monica Lewinsky affair.

Mr. Clinton accepted a five-year suspension of his law license, agreed to pay a fine of $25,000 to cover counsel fees arising from the case and acknowledged that he had committed a breach of professional conduct
because of testimony he gave in the sexual-harassment suit brought against him by Paula Jones.

“I have apologized for my conduct, and I have done my best to atone for it with my family, my administration, and the American people,” Mr. Clinton said in a statement released this afternoon. “I have paid a high price for it, which I accept because it caused so much pain to so many people. I hope my actions today will bring hope and closure and finality to these matters.”

SO IS THIS TRUER POST-COSBY? Flashback: The Jeffrey Epstein Affair Imperils Hillary Clinton’s Presidential Prospects.

“Exactly how tight is the friendship between former President and potential future first gentleman Bill Clinton and Mr. Epstein, who owns a private island in Florida and is now accused of having sex with girls as young as 12 and procuring young girls for sex with other friends of his?

What was Bill Clinton doing on the island with Mr. Epstein on multiple occasions and why did he fly overseas on Mr. Epstein’s plane at least 10 times?”

Edited by B-Man

Bill Is Back by John Fund Original Article

FLASHBACK: Clinton Reaches Deal to Avoid Indictment and to Give Up Law License.

On his final full day in office, President Clinton has reached an arrangement with a special prosecutor to avoid being prosecuted after he leaves office in connection with the Monica Lewinsky affair.

Mr. Clinton accepted a five-year suspension of his law license, agreed to pay a fine of $25,000 to cover counsel fees arising from the case and acknowledged that he had committed a breach of professional conduct because of testimony he gave in the sexual-harassment suit brought against him by Paula Jones.

I have apologized for my conduct, and I have done my best to atone for it with my family, my administration, and the American people, Mr. Clinton said in a statement released this afternoon. I have paid a high price for it, which I accept because it caused so much pain to so many people. I hope my actions today will bring hope and closure and finality to these matters.

SO IS THIS TRUER POST-COSBY? Flashback: The Jeffrey Epstein Affair Imperils Hillary Clintons Presidential Prospects.

Exactly how tight is the friendship between former President and potential future first gentleman Bill Clinton and Mr. Epstein, who owns a private island in Florida and is now accused of having sex with girls as young as 12 and procuring young girls for sex with other friends of his?

What was Bill Clinton doing on the island with Mr. Epstein on multiple occasions and why did he fly overseas on Mr. Epsteins plane at least 10 times?

Obviously Mr. Clinton was undercover investigating the Republican war against women.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-vows-to-investigate-ufos_5687073ce4b014efe0da95db

Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton is hoping to make history, not just as the first woman president, but as the political leader who is going to "get to the bottom" of the mystery behind UFOs.

At a campaign stop in New Hampshire Tuesday, Daymond Steer of the Conway Daily Sun reminded the former secretary of state that he had previously asked her about UFOs in 2007.

According to Steer, "Back in 2007, Clinton had said that the No. 1 topic of freedom-of-information requests that her husband, former President Bill Clinton, received at his library was UFOs."

(snip)

While Bill Clinton told Kimmel in 2014 that he tried to find out -- unsuccessfully -- if any of the Area 51 rumors were true, his wife told Steer that her campaign chairman, John Podesta, has urged her to pursue this subject.

"He has made me personally pledge we are going to get the information out," Clinton said. "One way or another. Maybe we could have, like, a task force to go to Area 51."

Steer said that Clinton acknowledged how Podesta "is a huge fan of UFO lore."

Podesta is much more than just a "fan" of UFOs. In fact, this former Clinton White House chief of staff and, more recently, special counselor to President Barack Obama, has advocated for the release of UFO files from the U.S. government.

During a 2002 news conference at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., Podesta stated:

"It's time to open the books on questions that have remained in the dark, on the question of government investigations of UFOs. It's time to find out what the truth really is that's out there. We ought to do it, really, because it's right, because the American people, quite frankly, can handle the truth, and we ought to do it because it's the law."

:w00t:

I bet you're votin' for her now aren't ya. :thumbsup:

If she comes out not only in support of full disclosure, but with actual documentation and proof of those claims, I'd be seriously torn on my upcoming vote. Thankfully there already is a candidate out there who's promising all of that. Plus he claims to have traveled with Obama to Mars in a secret government teleportation program in the early 1970s (not making that up, :lol:)

"For more than 10 years, he has shared with the American people the true facts of our great nation’s accomplishments in time travel and Mars visitation.

He has done so as one who served bravely in the two secret U.S. defense projects in which time travel on Earth and voyages to Mars were first undertaken.

As a result of his courageous advocacy as a crusading lawyer, Andy is credited with ending the time travel and Mars cover-ups by the US government on behalf of the American people."

Andy-2016-Official-Campaign-Photograph.j

http://andy2016.com/

If she comes out not only in support of full disclosure, but with actual documentation and proof of those claims, I'd be seriously torn on my upcoming vote. Thankfully there already is a candidate out there who's promising all of that. Plus he claims to have traveled with Obama to Mars in a secret government teleportation program in the early 1970s (not making that up, :lol:)

"For more than 10 years, he has shared with the American people the true facts of our great nation’s accomplishments in time travel and Mars visitation.

He has done so as one who served bravely in the two secret U.S. defense projects in which time travel on Earth and voyages to Mars were first undertaken.

As a result of his courageous advocacy as a crusading lawyer, Andy is credited with ending the time travel and Mars cover-ups by the US government on behalf of the American people."

Andy-2016-Official-Campaign-Photograph.j

http://andy2016.com/

Plus, like any true American, he buys his wardrobe at Sears.

Dude, don't waste your vote on her in an effort to obtain "full disclosure'. You have already received it because there is nothing to disclose. Math has proven this.

Dude, don't waste your vote on her in an effort to obtain "full disclosure'. You have already received it because there is nothing to disclose. Math has proven this.

True, but math has too many variables and imaginary numbers to be trusted.

Instead I rely upon the time honored UFO scientific method, which involves pointing to any and all objects/images/artifacts/birds in the sky (or pictures of the sky) and declaring it an extraterrestrial craft NO MATTER WHAT.

It's worked so far for the movement. ;)

Instead I rely upon the time honored UFO scientific method, which involves pointing to any and all objects/images/artifacts/birds in the sky (or pictures of the sky) and declaring it an extraterrestrial craft NO MATTER WHAT.

In an intersting bit of math, if you take all of those things you described, count them all up and then subtract the number of them that were initiated by crackpots you will get the number ZERO every time.

You must love physics. We have entire imaginary dimensions. Hell, we can't even tell you if our cats are alive or dead.