Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

So your poll that has virtually nothing to do with who people would vote for and it's a landslide. A poll that asked people who they'd vote for and it's a scam. You're a funny guy.

Hillary will crush Trump or Carson or Jeb! Rubio would probably have a chance. I can't prove that. But it's true

Get Trump's twitter account and read the stuff he posts. I think there is a chance you will agree.

Agree that Trump runs his mouth and that is why I doubt he wins the nomination. Someone more disciplined will win IMO, but if Trump does get the nod I think he will take a lot of Dem voters from Hillary. In part because he won't be afraid to attack her weaknesses which are many and also because he appeals to working class voters who want immigration and the economy fixed. He's still got plenty of time to become a more serious and more disciplined candidate but I doubt he will because he would have done that by now. Jeb and Carson not likely to get the nomination so Hillary's competition will be likely be among Cruz, Rubio and maybe Fiorina. Carson looks to be fading.

Agree that Trump runs his mouth and that is why I doubt he wins the nomination. Someone more disciplined will win IMO, but if Trump does get the nod I think he will take a lot of Dem voters from Hillary. In part because he won't be afraid to attack her weaknesses which are many and also because he appeals to working class voters who want immigration and the economy fixed. He's still got plenty of time to become a more serious and more disciplined candidate but I doubt he will because he would have done that by now. Jeb and Carson not likely to get the nomination so Hillary's competition will be likely be among Cruz, Rubio and maybe Fiorina. Carson looks to be fading.

Rubio is the only one, imo, that can win both the nomination and the election.

Trump is such a buffoon that he'd get buried by the Hillary machine in a general election

A Trump candidacy reminds me of the brief time when people were arguing that Sarah Palin was not the best pick by McCain but still a pretty good one.

Rubio is the only one, imo, that can win both the nomination and the election.

Trump is such a buffoon that he'd get buried by the Hillary machine in a general election

A Trump candidacy reminds me of the brief time when people were arguing that Sarah Palin was not the best pick by McCain but still a pretty good one.

What "Hillary machine"? The one that saw her lose to an wholly unqualified black (this isn't meant to be racist, just saying that most said it would never happen) man last time around? I'm sure it can also see her lose to a wholly unqualified white man this time around.

Clinton foundation top donor at work again ...

Alarm at Reports That Saudi Arabia is Planning a Mass Execution

Amnesty International has said its also concerned about the fate of six Shia activists who were clearly convicted in unfair trials. Three of the groupAli al-Nimr, Abdullah al-Zaher and Dawood Hussein al-Marhoonare juvenile offenders. The mothers of five of the men have written to King Salman asking for mercy, Amnesty reports. They worry that their sons will be executed soon, after the boys were subject to random medical exams which could be a potential sign that their death sentences are due to be carried out within the next few days.

http://www.newsweek.com/alarm-reports-saudi-arabia-planning-mass-execution-398903

AP: Hillary Clinton Met With Nearly 100 Donors While at State Department
The Associated Press found Hillary Clinton “met or spoke by phone with nearly 100 corporate executives and long-time Clinton political and charity donors during her four years at the State Department.” The AP says they “found no evidence of legal or ethical conflicts in Clinton’s meetings,” but it’s not likely that she or her staff would write “trade influence for donations” in her appointment book.
Instead, you merely have to look at the donors and the decisions that flowed out of her office, and wonder how likely it is that they’re purely coincidental. Under Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the U.S. State Department authorized arms deals to Clinton Foundation donors, authorized Russia’s purchase of 20 percent of the U.S. uranium supply, gave six of eight prestigious awards to Clinton Foundation donors, and saluted Nigeria’s human rights record while Bill Clinton collected $700,000 speaking fees from a Nigerian entrepreneur tied to his country’s government.
Going back to 2013, journalists investigating the Clinton Foundation diagnosed “an undertow of transactionalism in the glittering annual dinners, the fixation on celebrity, and a certain contingent of donors whose charitable contributions and business interests occupy an uncomfortable proximity.” But it’s unthinkable that that same culture of transactionalism would extend to Hillary’s office in the State Department, right? For about four years, Hillary Clinton’s top aide, Huma Abedin, was given a “special government employee” designation meaning she was employed by the U.S. State Department, the Clinton Foundation and the Teneo consulting firm simultaneously? Could you imagine a clearer conflict of interest?

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner also LINKS FROM THE ARTICLE.....
Edited by B-Man

Clinton Emails: It Looks Like She Was An Architect Of The Benghazi Lie.

On Sept. 16, 2012, U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice went on five Sunday TV news shows to explain why a few days earlier attacks on U.S. State Department facilities in Benghazi, Libya, killed four Americans, including our ambassador. It was all just a demonstration provoked by an Internet video that got out of hand, Rice said.

It was a cover-up, of course. Rice was pushing in a re-election year a fiction that the administration believed would do the least amount of damage to President Obama’s campaign.

The administration couldn’t allow itself to admit that things were going poorly in the Middle East after it had been saying progress was being made.

Cl
inton herself went with the story even though she knew it wasn’t true. But was she merely a cog in the conspiracy to cover up the truth, or one of its planners?

An email from a batch released Monday strongly suggests she was an architect.

Her schedule, the Washington Examiner has reported, shows that Clinton met with Rice in Clinton’s office from 9:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. on Sept. 14, 2012 — two days before Rice misled the American people.

The emailed schedule shows only that a meeting with Rice was planned. No subject was referenced. But a previously released Sept. 14, 2012, email that White House aide Ben Rhodes sent to several high-ranking administration staffers had the subject line: “RE: P
REP Call with Susan:
Saturday at 4:00 p.m. ET.”

At that prep session, Rice was told “to underscore that these protests are rooted in an Internet video, and not a broader failure of policy.”

Was this narrative concocted that morning when Clinton and Rice met?

What difference, at this point, does it make?

Clinton sent and received emails? Say it ain't so Joe! :lol:

Serious question:

Does it bother you at all that Hillary made the decision to install and use a private server which was likely not as secure as a government server and that her email history is being controlled by her rather than the State Department?

Serious question:

Does it bother you at all that Hillary made the decision to install and use a private server which was likely not as secure as a government server and that her email history is being controlled by her rather than the State Department?

Sure, but its a mole hill that's been turned into a silly mountain. And it has not worked at all

What about being entrusted by the public to be in a position of power and jeopardizing national security is not a big deal?

Mountain/Molehill

The fact she has a D before her name. That's it really.

Oh look, the parasite has chimed in. No, if a Republican had done this I wouldn't even mention it