Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

some pretty juicy stuff for you tighty righties coming out of Hillary's emails:

A bombshell White House memo has revealed for the first time details of the ‘deal in blood’ forged by Tony Blair and George Bush over the Iraq War.

The sensational leak shows that Blair had given an unqualified pledge to sign up to the conflict a year before the invasion started.

It flies in the face of the Prime Minister’s public claims at the time that he was seeking a diplomatic solution to the crisis.

He told voters: ‘We’re not proposing military action’ – in direct contrast to what the secret email now reveals.

The documents, obtained by The Mail on Sunday, are part of a batch of secret emails held on the private server of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton which U.S. courts have forced her to reveal.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3277402/Smoking-gun-emails-reveal-Blair-s-deal-blood-George-Bush-Iraq-war-forged-YEAR-invasion-started.html#ixzz3p4VFlZ88
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Edited by JTSP

ANALYSIS: Trump: Hillary ‘protected’ from email fallout.

Donald Trump says Hillary Clinton will likely win the Democratic nomination because she is being “protected” from any consequences stemming from her use of a private email server.

“I think probably she did well enough in the debate that she’s going to get it, depending on what happens with the emails, but I think she’s being protected,” Trump told radio host John Catsimatidis on “The Cats Roundtable” on AM 970 New York on Sunday.

Yep. I follow a lot of Beltway journalists on Twitter, and it’s pretty obvious that they’ve circled the wagons around her candidacy. Interestingly, it’s obvious to a lot of Bernie Sanders supporters, too.

CULTURE OF CORRUPTION: Huma Abedin Flouted Financial Disclosure Requirements; Hillary Approved Her Sweetheart Deal Anyway.

This email came two days after Abedin had already received SGE status. Documents previously obtained by Judicial Watch show that Hillary Clinton personally signed the authorization giving Abedin that status.

The State Department has represented that it has given Judicial Watch all the documents it has pertaining to Abedin’s employment. If true, then Abedin obtained her “special” job despite her refusal to provide basic financial information that he was required to furnish. And she obtained it as the result of Hillary Clinton’s approval.

Abedin also received a security clearance she should not have been granted. Earlier in 2012, Abedin had obtained a pre-approved Top Secret (Critical Sensitive) clearance for her SGE position. According to Judicial Watch, the “revalidation” of her security clearance was directly tied to her pending SGE status. Because she should not have obtained SGE status, she should not (as I understand it) have had her security clearance revalidated.

Rules and accountability are for the little people. For the Clintons and their intimates, government is one big lucrative playground.

some pretty juicy stuff for you tighty righties coming out of Hillary's emails:

A bombshell White House memo has revealed for the first time details of the ‘deal in blood’ forged by Tony Blair and George Bush over the Iraq War.

The sensational leak shows that Blair had given an unqualified pledge to sign up to the conflict a year before the invasion started.

It flies in the face of the Prime Minister’s public claims at the time that he was seeking a diplomatic solution to the crisis.

He told voters: ‘We’re not proposing military action’ – in direct contrast to what the secret email now reveals.

The documents, obtained by The Mail on Sunday, are part of a batch of secret emails held on the private server of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton which U.S. courts have forced her to reveal.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3277402/Smoking-gun-emails-reveal-Blair-s-deal-blood-George-Bush-Iraq-war-forged-YEAR-invasion-started.html#ixzz3p4VFlZ88

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The Mail's story bears absolutely no relation to the memos they source.

If this is true having a hard time deciding if this makes Hillary look bad or good for giving bill what he deserves.

Hillary has long history of beating up Bill behind closed doors: book

In 1999, at the height of the Lewinsky scandal, Hillary again assaulted the president. Stone cites Christopher Andersens account:

Much of what transpired . . . was plainly audible to Secret Service and household staff members down the hall. In the past, Hillary had thrown books and an ashtray at the president both hitting their mark . . . Hillary slapped him across the face hard enough to leave a red mark that would be clearly visible to Secret Service agents when he left the room.

 You stupid, stupid, stupid bastard, Hillary shouted.

As editor and author R. Emmett Tyrell has reported, the verbal and physical abuse has not relented since the Clintons left the White House: Sources close to the Secret Service . . . report that dreadful altercations have erupted several times, and usually involve yelling, screaming, throwing of soft and hard objects, breakage of vases and glasses and just plain nastiness.

http://nypost.com/2015/10/04/hillary-has-long-history-of-beating-up-bill-behind-closed-doors-book/

If this is true having a hard time deciding if this makes Hillary look bad or good for giving bill what he deserves.

In 1999, at the height of the Lewinsky scandal, Hillary again assaulted the president. Stone cites Christopher Andersens account:

Much of what transpired . . . was plainly audible to Secret Service and household staff members down the hall. In the past, Hillary had thrown books and an ashtray at the president both hitting their mark . . . Hillary slapped him across the face hard enough to leave a red mark that would be clearly visible to Secret Service agents when he left the room.

As editor and author R. Emmett Tyrell has reported, the verbal and physical abuse has not relented since the Clintons left the White House: Sources close to the Secret Service . . . report that dreadful altercations have erupted several times, and usually involve yelling, screaming, throwing of soft and hard objects, breakage of vases and glasses and just plain nastiness.

http://nypost.com/2015/10/04/hillary-has-long-history-of-beating-up-bill-behind-closed-doors-book/

Thus cementing her rep as a fat-thighed harridan.

Considering she was pissed at Slick for having yet another affair/dalliance, necessitating her to quell yet another "bimbo eruption" where she blamed the victim ("war on women"), it does not look good for Shrill.

Considering she was pissed at Slick for having yet another affair/dalliance, necessitating her to quell yet another "bimbo eruption" where she blamed the victim ("war on women"), it does not look good for Shrill.

I always suspected her anger was more political than anything. I don't think she cared personally.

Probably. I doubt that's ever been a loving marriage.

Except when Markie Post joined them, it's rumored.

I would be entirely unsurprised if they stayed together for Chelsea, then after she went to college and they left the White House, they stayed together for Hillary's political aspirations.

I would be entirely unsurprised if they stayed together for Chelsea, then after she went to college and they left the White House, they stayed together for Hillary's political aspirations.

You could have saved time and just typed the bolded part.

They probably took turns with Markie.

And I agree with Chef that it was politically driven throughout.

Business as usual........................

BREAKING:The State Dept *just* delivered nearly 1,300 printed pages of new emails from Ambassador Chris Stevens

but...........you know,.................it's just the GOP playing Politics.......... :lol:

They probably took turns with Markie.

Former coworker of mine was retired Chair Force. He recounted a story back from the 90s when Bill was off flying on Air Force One, the Chair Force was transporting Hillary on another plane with Markie Post along for the ride....

Sounds like my ex :unsure:

Former coworker of mine was retired Chair Force. He recounted a story back from the 90s when Bill was off flying on Air Force One, the Chair Force was transporting Hillary on another plane with Markie Post along for the ride....

I've heard that rumor as Bill, Hillary, and Markie all in Air Force One, in the President's suite, together. And I've heard that from a few independent sources, in a position to be aware.

To be honest, my view has always been: if true, good for them. Markie Post was a looker back-in-the-day.

I've heard that rumor as Bill, Hillary, and Markie all in Air Force One, in the President's suite, together. And I've heard that from a few independent sources, in a position to be aware.

To be honest, my view has always been: if true, good for them. Markie Post was a looker back-in-the-day.

I had to Google Markie Post and I still have no idea who or what she is. I'm so out of touch with that stuff and very happy I am.

I had to Google Markie Post and I still have no idea who or what she is. I'm so out of touch with that stuff and very happy I am.

I used to watch Night Court, just for her. In my defense, it was quite a while ago, and I was just a kid.