Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

Maybe you can get a two for one deal and get a cheap bumper sticker that says you are a one trick pony too. Two administrations waged it but only one made it a useless endeavor.

Make that 2. It never should have started in the first place and it wouldn't have if not for Sen. Clinton, Sen. McCain, Sen. Biden and their ilk. Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, Patty Murray, and Louise Slaughter among others did not.

As a USMC vet, nothing irritates me more than our military members being killed, maimed, or their brasins scrambled needlessly invading foreign lands when our freedom and way of life is in no way threatened.

Make that 2. It never should have started in the first place and it wouldn't have if not for Sen. Clinton, Sen. McCain, Sen. Biden and their ilk. Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, Patty Murray, and Louise Slaughter among others did not.

As a USMC vet, nothing irritates me more than our military members being killed, maimed, or their brasins scrambled needlessly invading foreign lands when our freedom and way of life is in no way threatened.

hillary-clinton-what-difference-does-it-

Anyone who's read my posts knows what I think of Secretary Clinton. However I do remember one thing she worked on while Senator of NY. VA wanted to close a VA Hospital in Canadagua. She went to bat for them along with others. The hospital ended up not closing. Good job Senetor Clinton.

http://wxxinews.org/post/vocal-opposition-canandaigua-va-closing

Edited by reddogblitz

As a vet myself, I share some of your sentiments. I think we should be very careful regarding the engagements we pursue. Once pursued though, an all out effort needs to be made. When the goal is reached we must be prepared to stay the course until that goal is assured.

Anyone who's read my posts knows what I think of Secretary Clinton. However I do remember one thing she worked on while Senator of NY. VA wanted to close a VA Hospital in Canadagua. She went to bat for them along with others. The hospital ended up not closing. Good job Senetor Clinton.

http://wxxinews.org/post/vocal-opposition-canandaigua-va-closing

And thus begins your journey towards self-justifying the vote you will eventually cast in November 2016...

As a vet myself, I share some of your sentiments. I think we should be very careful regarding the engagements we pursue. Once pursued though, an all out effort needs to be made. When the goal is reached we must be prepared to stay the course until that goal is assured.

How much did they donate to the CF first?

And thus begins your journey towards self-justifying the vote you will eventually cast in November 2016...

Ain't happening. Just because I don't like a candidate doesn't mean I have to hate everything they've ever done. Helping save the Canidagua VA Hospital was not a good thing?

I'll vote Libertarian if I don't like either the Republicrat or Demican candidate. I've done it before. Like 3 years ago and times before that.

Voting for Iraq is a deal breaker for me. So I won't vote for Crazy Uncle Joe if he were to get the nomination either. Or John McCain.

‘Get excited,’ America! Blunderwoman Hillary wants ‘a mulligan’ on her campaign

Do we need a new "kickoff" thread ?

EAIt163y_normal.pngHillary Clinton @HillaryClinton

I'm running for president. Everyday Americans need a champion, and I want to be that champion. –H https://www.hillaryclinton.com

But apparently that didn’t count:

EAIt163y_normal.pngHillary Clinton @HillaryClinton

Get excited: Hillary will be making her official campaign announcement speech at the first big event of her campaign on June 13th.

So when you announced with that Twitter video you were lying about that being your announcement?

excitement is MANDATORY and there will be NO QUESTIONS

"She seems less a presidential candidate than a historical figure, magically animated from a wax museum to claim what is rightfully hers."

"And the press corps, both blessed and cursed with live streaming, tweeting and Snapchatting technologies, is armed with questions devised to win the moment. The result is a carnival atmosphere. It is not clear what Mrs. Clinton gains politically from playing the freak."

Waxwork! Playing the freak! And that's in The New York Times —

"Hillary Clinton, Acutely Aware of Pitfalls, Avoids Press on Campaign Trail."

I think with all the problems Hillary has been running into, and her clear inability to answer any questions for fear of botching the whole thing again, there's really only one thing to do.

Sing along. It's a very catchy tune.

Hmm. I just noticed this. See the woman right in front of that video. Edit: Literally above the "See" in my last sentence?

Anybody think she might be farting? Or, at least burping?

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Hmm. I just noticed this. See the woman right in front of that video. Edit: Literally above the "See" in my last sentence?

Anybody think she might be farting? Or, at least burping?

I think she's throwing up in her mouth. For any of a number of reasons.

I think she's throwing up in her mouth. For any of a number of reasons.

I don't know. She seems to be listing to starboard a little, in hopes that the smell of the fart will be absobed by the chair cushion, and enogh so that it doesn't make a sound.

Don't tell me you've never done that.

I don't know. She seems to be listing to starboard a little, in hopes that the smell of the fart will be absobed by the chair cushion, and enogh so that it doesn't make a sound.

Don't tell me you've never done that.

She didn't smell that, somebody else made it happen

Elderly grandma running for president wants you to buy a $55 throw pillow

Hillary Clinton’s campaign store is open for business, promising “everyday items made by everyday Americans.”

Oh really? Can “everyday Americans” afford $55 for a throw pillow:

CF7fsw-WMAAlRS6.png

But this pillow is not the only item making waves on Twitter this morning.

Check out this $30 T-shirt designed to look like one of Hillary Clinton’s signature pantsuits:

CF7y5ASWEAAA-dg.png

And after throwing away $55 on a pillow and $30 on a T-shirt, drown your sorrows in $25 Hillary logo pint glass:

hillaryglass.png

Supporting the champion of the everyday American certainly is expensive!

But, hey, Grandma needs to pay the bills