Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

http://thefederalist.com/2015/03/02/the-u-s-constitution-actually-bans-hillarys-foreign-government-payola/

"Between 2009 and 2012, the Clinton Foundation raised over $500 million dollars according to a review of IRS documents by The Federalist (2012,2011, 2010, 2009, 2008). A measly 15 percent of that, or $75 million, went towards programmatic grants. More than $25 million went to fund travel expenses. Nearly $110 million went toward employee salaries and benefits. And a whopping $290 million during that period — nearly 60 percent of all money raised — was classified merely as “other expenses.” "

This lovely women should be trying to stay out of jail not running for prez. Fuggin common criminal. Same for her car salesman like hubby. Any one of us schmucks pull this crap and we have the IRS swat team hauling us out of our house.

To paraphrase Hans Gruber, she is not a common criminal, she is an exceptional criminal. And she's moving up to kidnapping (the entire country) so you should be more polite.

To paraphrase Hans Gruber, she is not a common criminal, she is an exceptional criminal. And she's moving up to kidnapping (the entire country) so you should be more polite.

Criminal Elite works I guess.

I was stating that any man honest with his wife would tell her that he believes it's proper to mock a woman's body as part of a political conversation, because that's how he feels women should be judged, if that is the case.

Someone mocking Obama's ears requires no defense from you because Obama is a man? What if someone calls Chris Christie fat or Paul Ryan a dweeb or Dennis Kucinich a wimp?

You sir are the true massage artist in this thread. You think Hillary needs you to defend her? pfffft. Why is that? Because you think women are weak? You'd tattle to Bills fans wives to appear to support women and you have to brag that you aren't worried about beating up a 60 year old woman? A 60 year old woman?

Someone mocking Obama's ears requires no defense from you because Obama is a man? What if someone calls Chris Christie fat or Paul Ryan a dweeb or Dennis Kucinich a wimp?

You sir are the true massage artist in this thread. You think Hillary needs you to defend her? pfffft. Why is that? Because you think women are weak? You'd tattle to Bills fans wives to appear to support women and you have to brag that you aren't worried about beating up a 60 year old woman? A 60 year old woman?

Hey she knows how old she is you don't have to say it twice. She can just as easily kick your ass too!

Oh and I don't think he said he beat her up. He said he'd call the cops on her for kicking is ass.

Edited by Chef Jim

At the INDEPENDENT watchdog outfit Media Matters..........it's a Code RED..........................This NOT a drill !

All of those allegations made by author Peter Schweizer in his upcoming book “Clinton Cash” — such as the Clintons’ acceptance of millions of dollars in donations to the Clinton Foundation in exchange for one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States — have sent the folks at Media Matters into berserker mode.

Here is a screenshot of today’s home page as proof.

CDYcb92WEAEV46X.jpg

It is almost as if Media Matters has a some kind of obsession with protecting Hillary. :lol:

At the INDEPENDENT watchdog outfit Media Matters..........it's a Code RED..........................This NOT a drill !

All of those allegations made by author Peter Schweizer in his upcoming book “Clinton Cash” — such as the Clintons’ acceptance of millions of dollars in donations to the Clinton Foundation in exchange for one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States — have sent the folks at Media Matters into berserker mode.

CDYcb92WEAEV46X.jpg

It is almost as if Media Matters has a some kind of obsession with protecting Hillary. :lol:

It's not like the NYT is some conservative think tank. It actually makes me wonder what they have up their sleeve for publishing this on Hillary. Do they want Warren?

Those highlighted portions read like something Gator would write.

And yet....these highlighted portions are lifted by CNN/MSNBC and often restated verbatim. Not all the time, they usually do some wordsmithing/replace a few synonyms, or try to add enough to make it look like they did the work on "their" story.

This is literally why we see an MSNBC host having to apologize every 2 months or so. When they don't do any smithing, and read the highlighted portions directly? Trouble.

Remember the "Someone should ***** in Sarah Palin's mouth" fiasco, that cost "guy I don't remember because he's irrelvant" his job? Media Matters == root cause.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

CDYcb92WEAEV46X.jpg

Why didn't they mention that the book's author once uttered the word "cankles"?

Why didn't they mention that the book's author once uttered the word "cankles"?

Honest, i'm not the author. Also, I always capitalized "Cankles", displaying the respect I hold for Hillary.

Edited by 3rdnlng

Honest, i'm not the author. Also, I always capitalized "Cankles", displaying the respect I hold for Hillary.

I'm done with you here.

Quite frankly, I gave you far too much credit, and for that I give you my most sincere apologies. You dragged me into your particular mire, and beat me with experience. (credit to Twain)

My game day promise stands.

I'm done with you here.

Quite frankly, I gave you far too much credit, and for that I give you my most sincere apologies. You dragged me into your particular mire, and beat me with experience. (credit to Twain)

My game day promise stands.

Which game day promise was that? The one in which you were going to beat up my wife, or the one in which you wished bad things for nearly everyone's spouses here for somehow upsetting your sensibilities? Sure, it's about my "mire". Tasker, you are an idiot. You attacked Dante and me out of the blue and then doubled down on that attack at every opportunity that you had. In reality, I've played you like the sock puppet you are and continue to do so. Proclaim that you are leaving this conversation all you want, but even gator understands that you're leaving because you've been beaten by just about everyone in this thread. In reality you are now a dog that thinks his barking and growls will distract from his tail between his legs as he slithers away.

You dragged me into your particular mire, and beat me with experience. (credit to Twain)

Lol the funniest part of this isn't that you quote a country music song of all things but that you quote one by a washed up broad who probably has cankles. I'm beginning to think they are a turn on for you.

Lol the funniest part of this isn't that you quote a country music song of all things but that you quote one by a washed up broad who probably has cankles. I'm beginning to think they are a turn on for you.

Yipes.................not that I want this silliness to drag on any longer, but I believe TYTT was referring to this quote

Mark Twain — 'Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.'

(one of my personal favorites, and just one of the multiple reasons I never respond to Gator)

Back to the thread:

Hillary Clinton’s cheapskate campaign

Politico, by Annie Karni & Kenneth P. Vogel

Original Article

Unlike 2008, Ms Clinton has announced that she will not be putting any personal money in her campaign.............

Edited by B-Man