Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

Income disparity is a symptom of weak demand for jobs to a great extent. So what would Warren or any others of her ilk do about that?

Flooding the market with cheap labor(Illegal immigrants) and driving down the price can't be helping either.

You are making it pretty obvious that you are not the smartest man in the room. You took exception to Hillary being called "Cankles" because it was so hurtful, but you now wish the same thing for potentially hundreds of other woman just because they might be related to someone here? You were widely mocked in this thread for your so called indignation. There was even a new thread started with the sole purpose of mocking you further. So, instead of just being thankful that you only got a little mauled, you return to poke the bear? I think you could also claim to be the only man in the room.

Anyone here, including yourself, who mocked my objection to you making fun of a woman's body as part of a political conversation is not anyone who deserves any respect, so pardon me while I laugh at you.

I'll go a step further. Should I meet any of you at future Bills games, and you have women with you, I promise to treat them in this way myself, as you've already given your consent, as you obviously find it appropriate.

I'll be looking for you, very specifically, 3rd.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Anyone here, including yourself, who mocked my objection to you making fun of a woman's body as part of a political conversation is not anyone who deserves any respect, so pardon me while I laugh at you.

I'll go a step further. Should I meet any of you at future Bills games, and you have women with you, I promise to treat them in this way myself, as you've already given your consent, as you obviously find it appropriate.

And for some reason I have a feeling my wife would have little challenge kicking your ass.

And for some reason I have a feeling my wife would have little challenge kicking your ass.

I'll have no trouble pressing charges if she does. Though I'm confident it's a non-issue.

Odd, though, this new reaction. I thought you felt this sort of treatment of women appropriate, Chef.

You think your wife would object?

I'll have no trouble pressing charges if she does. Though I'm confident it's a non-issue.

Odd, though, this new reaction. I thought you felt this sort of treatment of women appropriate, Chef.

You think your wife would object?

So you'd press charges against a 60 year old woman. I think I found TYTT's picture online

dork.jpg

Treatment of women?? Seriously? And would my wife object? She's laughing her ass off at you now.

Just to clarify, are you saying you'll make cracks about her appearance behind her back with other guys, or are you of the belief that Hill-dog peruses these threads?

Just to clarify, are you saying you'll make cracks about her appearance behind her back with other guys, or are you of the belief that Hill-dog peruses these threads?

I don't think there's much of a difference.

If it's acceptable, then it's acceptable in front of and towards your wife.

I don't think there's much of a difference.

If it's acceptable, then it's acceptable in front of and towards your wife.

Ok I take it back. My wife won't kick your ass, though I'm pretty sure she could, she'd laugh her ass off at you.

So you'd press charges against a 60 year old woman. I think I found TYTT's picture online

dork.jpg

Treatment of women?? Seriously? And would my wife object? She's laughing her ass off at you now.

I'm sure she is. Mine feels bad for her.

And yes, if she attacked me, I'd absolutely press charges. Besides, why would she? I'd only be treating her in a way her husband feels appropriate. If she takes offense, her problem should be with you.

Ok I take it back. My wife won't kick your ass, though I'm pretty sure she could, she'd laugh her ass off at you.

You and your wife are comfortable with strangers insulting her body?

Odd dynamic.

I'm sure she is. Mine feels bad for her.

And yes, if she attacked me, I'd absolutely press charges. Besides, why would she? I'd only be treating her in a way her husband feels appropriate. If she takes offense, her problem should be with you.

What are you basing your comment on the fact that I feel treating women that way

is appropriate?

Sorry, calling you a putz is not defending them.

I get it, man. You're a "go along to get along" kind of guy. A true middle of the pack animal. You don't want to rock the boat when folks who you largely agree with step out, because you value your place in the pack.

So even when they behave in ways you find personally unacceptable, you won't say anything about it. Further, you'll join the pack in their idiocy, unwilling to say anything opposing, because you value your spot in the middle, and by God, you're going to maintain it.

I could never live my life like that. I have no idea how others do.

For your consideration.

Is there a difference between this and that? Just curious.

Those women were talking about not being !@#$able anymore. They used that exact phrasing. It's what that conversation was about, which makes commentary on the topic reasonable. It was invited conversation. Edited by TakeYouToTasker

I get it, man. You're a "go along to get along" kind of guy. A true middle of the pack animal. You don't want to rock the boat when folks who you largely agree with step out, because you value your place in the pack.

So even when they behave in ways you find personally unacceptable, you won't say anything about it. Further, you'll join the pack in their idiocy, unwilling to say anything opposing, because you value your spot in the middle, and by God, you're going to maintain it.

I could never live my life like that. I have no idea how others do.

So where have I ever "gone along" with the pack? So in your tiny, oh I'm sorry, your vast mind, if one does not speak against a group you're part of it?