Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

Deranged Rhino, on 25 Jul 2016 - 4:25 PM, said:snapback.png

:lol: Jake Tapper just cut off a reporter talking about a wave of new protesters blocking delegates from entering the convention because...

Boys II Men is performing.

I'm not making that up.

Edited by Nanker

:lol: Jake Tapper just cut off a reporter talking about a wave of new protesters blocking delegates from entering the convention because...

I'm not making that up.

Bah, I am trying to listen to a guy talk about a thing...and instead you'd have me turn on MSNBC?

:lol::lol::beer:

Well, you got your wish. I am just in time to hear the anthem. Not bad. Just before this I saw Cilizza[sic] from the WP saying they can't stop people from booing tonight.

EDIT: yeah, and the guy's thing is stuff we already do. I love it when people demand my time, to tell me things I already know. Ah, and now I find that not only does this guy know less than I do, but his thing sucks in comparison.

Well, call over, MSNBC it is.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

I revel in the chaos that is occurring right now.

ALL those months of "Republicans are facing a contested convention" :rolleyes:....

...only to have a contested convention materialize before our eyes, in real time, for the Democrats.

flipping thru the channels and i saw Fox News coverage of the Democrat convention.

With Karl Rove on the floor.

Tell me that's not instigatin :lol:

Not that it's necessary, from what I've seen so far the Democrats have enough internal instigation right now

They are chanting over the new chair.

There are hundreds of TPP signs.

They really couldn't have picked a better city to host this than the town who perfected the art of an arena full of people expressing their displeasure.

Edited by sodbuster

I'm not making that up.

Boys II Men performing

Clinton running for President

prince.jpg

They really couldn't have picked a better city to host this than the town who perfected the art of an arena full of people expressing their displeasure.

Eagles fans and Democrats. Two groups that have a history of hating on representations of Christmas

I never would have figured the DNC would produce this kind of a schittshow. I'm reading now that every time someone mentions Hillary, everyone starts to boo.

The Republicans picked a crappy year to nominate a Democrat.

Edited by LABillzFan

The Democrats own tactics of shouting down those people with whom they disagree, and preventing speakers from speaking...are now turned upon themselves.

DWS getting chased from the room by these fascists...my God, I can't decide on "hilarious" or "righteous".

Bernie sending texts to tell his supporters not to protest. :lol: DWS telling people to "settle down". Oh, really Debbie? So it's OK when you incite assclowns to prevent speech on college campuses, but, when it's your turn to speak, everybody has to "settle down"?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Democrats own tactics of shouting down those people with whom they disagree, and preventing speakers from speaking...are now turned upon themselves.

DWS getting chased from the room by these fascists...my God, I can't decide on "hilarious" or "righteous".

Bernie sending texts to tell his supporters not to protest. :lol: DWS telling people to "settle down". Oh, really Debbie? So it's OK when you incite assclowns to prevent speech on college campuses, but, when it's your turn to speak, everybody has to "settle down"?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

She's a filthy pig. Glad to see her get hers.

You're going to eat those words. I'm just sayin'

I give you 1 chance in 3 of being right.

Y'know, I hope I eat those words, too. I genuinely do.

I hope Trump makes a complete ass of me and my predictions and becomes a true Republican...or even a conservative in favor of limited Constitutional government, limited spending, promoting self-accountability while reducing the welfare rolls and expanding opportunity for everyone.

But, y'know, I'm not holding out hope because everyone knows you can count all the times he's espoused ANY conservative values and principles on the hand of a bad woodshop teacher.

I'm just sayin'...

They are chanting over the new chair.

There are hundreds of TPP signs.

No kidding. They booed Santa Claus for Chrissakes.

No kidding. They booed Santa Claus for Chrissakes.

"The highlight of my baseball career came in Philadelphia's Connie Mack Stadium when I saw a fan fall out of the upper deck. When he got up and walked away, the crowd booed." - Bob Uecker

IF IT WEREN’T FOR DOUBLE STANDARDS, DEMOCRATS WOULD HAVE NO STANDARDS AT ALL.

Philadelphia’s Disgusting DNC Double Standard on Alcohol:

Pennsylvania is known for its restrictive alcohol laws — venues cannot sell alcohol after 2 a.m. or provide happy hour specials, and all drinks must be purchased at vendors run by the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board (PLCB). But the state gave a special dispensation for the Democratic National Convention this week.

State legislators in Harrisburg have implemented temporary “national event permits” allowing bars to circumvent these restrictive rules, but only for DNC events. This raises the puzzling question of why outside visitors for the Democratic convention can be trusted with alcohol, while native Pennsylvanians cannot.

Know your place, Pennsylvania peasant!