Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

I just heard someone compare the electoral college vs. the popular vote in terms of baseball. Specifically, it was the 1960 World Series which the Pittsburgh Pirates won 4 games to 3 against the NY Yankees.

The Yankees scored 55 total runs, and had 91 total hits in the series.

The Pirates scored only 27 total runs, and had 60 total hits in the series.

The Yankees didn't win the series because of the way the game is scored.

Hillary didn't win the Presidency because of the way the election is scored.

The important thing to me is that ALL campaigns are well aware of how the electoral collage is set up.

You know that going in.

All of your energy should be directed at winning that.

You can't (after the fact) just come up with the, "yeah, but we won the popular vote" nonsense.

The important thing to me is that ALL campaigns are well aware of how the electoral collage is set up.

You know that going in.

All of your energy should be directed at winning that.

You can't (after the fact) just come up with the, "yeah, but we won the popular vote" nonsense.

Yes and in Trump's cased he clearly campaigned that way. The number of rallies he did in the last couple weeks in states that were close was impressive.

Yes and in Trump's cased he clearly campaigned that way. The number of rallies he did in the last couple weeks in states that were close was impressive.

It's kind-of confusing, considering that every other indication was that he didn't want to win the election.

Woman Cards Now Half-Price at HillaryClinton.com
Hillary's campaign holds a fire sale.

An unadvertised (so far) sale is underway at the Hillary Clinton campaign store, including the "Woman Card" the campaign issued in April to tweak Donald Trump. When the card was introduced, the campaign wrote:

If you've been searching for the "woman card" that Donald Trump says is the only reason Hillary Clinton has two million more votes than he does, look no further: The official Hillary for America Woman Card is here!

As of yesterday it was still $5

womancard1.jpg

However, later in the day, the price was cut in half:

womancard2.jpg

An unadvertised (so far) sale is underway at the Hillary Clinton campaign store, including the "Woman Card" the campaign issued in April to tweak Donald Trump. When the card was introduced, the campaign wrote:

If you've been searching for the "woman card" that Donald Trump says is the only reason Hillary Clinton has two million more votes than he does, look no further: The official Hillary for America Woman Card is here!

womancard1.jpg

womancard2.jpg

Well, now I just have to buy one...

womancard1.jpg

womancard2.jpg

Wow, those look like great campaign collectibles. They capture essence of her campaign, and "the times". Like a Pet Rock.

Edited by HoF Watkins

Participation.jpeg?resize=580%2C580

That one's funny...

Hllary-sunset.jpeg?resize=580%2C380

That reminds me...you know who I actually feel kind-of bad for? Huma Abedin. She's lost just about everything. She went from "Prospective White House Chief of Staff" to nothing more than a punch line overnight. Twenty years of work, and nothing to show for it.

That one's funny...

That reminds me...you know who I actually feel kind-of bad for? Huma Abedin. She's lost just about everything. She went from "Prospective White House Chief of Staff" to nothing more than a punch line overnight. Twenty years of work, and nothing to show for it.

I feel bad for her too. I recently watched the Weiner documentary. She seems like a good person. She tried so hard to support her jackass husband and he kept embarrassing her so horribly. She suffered so much and I was impressed how she was as dignified as possible through it all. She deserves a lot better.

I feel bad for her too. I recently watched the Weiner documentary. She seems like a good person. She tried so hard to support her jackass husband and he kept embarrassing her so horribly. She suffered so much and I was impressed how she was as dignified as possible through it all. She deserves a lot better.

What are you waiting for, call her to console her!!