Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

I watched the video and i think she might be lying about giving out blowjobs. I mean it sounded realistic and all but in the same rant she also called Amy Schumer a "genius of comedy". If she's willing to say something like that, she might be willing to lie about a blowjob.

I watched the video and i think she might be lying about giving out blowjobs. I mean it sounded realistic and all but in the same rant she also called Amy Schumer a "genius of comedy". If she's willing to say something like that, she might be willing to lie about a blowjob.

Lying about blowjobs has a long history of being a legitimate comedic device. It also has a long history as a political philosophy. In fact, I challenge you to come up with a better definition of Democracy than "lying about blowjobs."

Aside from the issues discussed, how did this woman end up the Chair of the DNC? I know they want to appear diverse, but they can do better than this.

There are certainly sharper African American women who could keep up appearances better. I've seen more competent people at local level politics. How much money does she make? I can't believe she is actually on a nationally televised broadcast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mladF5Bip8

I guess no one cares, as long as it's not Trump.

Edited by HoF Watkins

Aside from the issues discussed, how did this woman end up the Chair of the DNC? I know they want to appear diverse, but they can do better than this.

Don't be so sure. She replaced DWS hydra.

They don't appear to be capable to "do better than this"

You have to have a certain suspension of reality to lead the DNC.

Maybe it's a tactic, "Baffle them with bull$&*#" ?

Just send someone out to the press that makes so little sense, that you can't argue with them. "Homer Simpson for DNC Chairman!"

This election is churning my stomach from both ends.

I can't believe a shallow blowhard like Trump has gotten so far, and I can't believe the excuses that people I know (virtually all Democrats in my social circle, myself included!) are willing to dish out for Hillary.

Edited by HoF Watkins

There are certainly sharper African American women who could keep up appearances better. I've seen more competent people at local level politics. How much money does she make? I can't believe she is actually on a nationally televised broadcast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mladF5Bip8

I guess no one cares, as long as it's not Trump.

When watching this I was thinking the exact same thing. It's like she has some form of mild retardation. My sense is she's just who they roll out there for appearance sake. Most likely someone behind her actually calling the shots.

There is a reason she's sort of weird, Just look at who her parents are.

Timeline
1981: Brazile earned a bachelor's degree in industrial psychology from Louisiana State University in 1981, and is a fellow at the Institute of Politics at Harvard University’s John F. Kennedy School of Government.
1999: In 1999, Brazile was appointed deputy campaign manager and was later promoted to campaign manager of the 2000 presidential campaign of Vice-President Al Gore, becoming the first African-American woman to manage a major party presidential campaign.
2000: She was the first African American to direct a major presidential campaign, acting as campaign manager for Vice President Al Gore in 2000.
2000: After the post-election fight over votes in the 2000 United States presidential election in Florida, Brazile was appointed chair of the Democratic National Committee's Voting Rights Institute.
2004: Cooking with Grease: Stirring the Pots in American Politics written by Donna Brazile was first published in 2004.
2008: In the 2008 election, she served as a superdelegate for her work for Bill Clinton and Al Gore.
Edited by grinreaper

When watching this I was thinking the exact same thing. It's like she has some form of mild retardation. My sense is she's just who they roll out there for appearance sake. Most likely someone behind her actually calling the shots.

I am sure she isn't calling the shots. But don't they have someone better to work with? I mean, are they thinking "Donna really connects with black voters"? It's insulting to black voters.

Timeline
1981: Brazile earned a bachelor's degree in industrial psychology from Louisiana State University in 1981, and is a fellow at the Institute of Politics at Harvard University’s John F. Kennedy School of Government.
1999: In 1999, Brazile was appointed deputy campaign manager and was later promoted to campaign manager of the 2000 presidential campaign of Vice-President Al Gore, becoming the first African-American woman to manage a major party presidential campaign.
2000: She was the first African American to direct a major presidential campaign, acting as campaign manager for Vice President Al Gore in 2000.
2000: After the post-election fight over votes in the 2000 United States presidential election in Florida, Brazile was appointed chair of the Democratic National Committee's Voting Rights Institute.
2004: Cooking with Grease: Stirring the Pots in American Politics written by Donna Brazile was first published in 2004.
2008: In the 2008 election, she served as a superdelegate for her work for Bill Clinton and Al Gore.

I already had looked it up. I wanted to know what college gave her a degree.

Edited by HoF Watkins

Problem is these aren't real reasons to vote for Trump...

All the establishment elite that want to pillage, including a few countries and the Pope are all desperately fighting him. He also wants to have a dialog with Putin instead of instigating a shooting war with them. These two reasons are only a start but more than enough reason.

I am sure she isn't calling the shots. But don't they have someone better to work with? I mean, are they thinking "Donna really connects with black voters"? It's insulting to black voters.

I already had looked it up. I wanted to know what college gave her a degree.

Look it over again and check out her parents. That might explain something.