Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

Shouldn't that set off alarm bells when spoken about someone who's been in the front row of public attention for 25 years?

Great point which I'm assuming is safe to say was not brought up by those on GMA.

Edited by Chef Jim

I didn't watch but it sounds like the summary from Day 1 of the convention was roughly the same as a clueless person trying to train a litter of puppies. "Bad delegates, bad!! You WILL do as your told!!"

I thought the horrible performance by Paul Simon of Bridge Over Troubled Water was perfect for the convention. An old far left has-been who's very divided from his lead singer performing poorly. I guess he and Garfunkel couldn't get together in a sign of unity for even a few hours.

Riding the ferry this morning I overheard two classic Marin County liberals exchanging their lock-step views on the convention and even they thought Simon was an embarrassment.

I kept hearing about all the 'star power' at this convention. I guess they are saving the big guns for later in the week.

So in summary the wiki leaks has confirmed that

---Hillary did pay people to protest Trump

---made fun of "black girl" names like Shanequa and Latasha

---made sure money was moved around in increments to not set off "laundering" limits with laundered money ?

Gtfoh.

Parties involved won't comment. Lo freaking L.

Eff these crooks.

---made sure money was moved around in increments to not set off "laundering" limits with laundered money ?

Gtfoh.

Eff these crooks.

And that's a nice summary of events thus far.

More leaks to come... Apparently the Clinton Foundation leaks are next.

Gtfoh.

Eff these crooks.

And none of the MSM will report on any of that.

Gotta keep that narrative going.

How do you find the liberals up there relative to your previous address?

Marin? On the ferry to SF? Liberals? Are you !@#$ing kidding me? :w00t:

I live adjacent to Berkeley. Now those are !@#$ing loony tune liberals. Put a !@#$ing bra on grandma!

Tucker Carlson Feels Threatened by Gender Neutral Bathrooms at DNC
"The whole thing was bizarre, starting from the like gender neutral bathrooms, which are disgusting. I mean I guess we're liberated by this?"

Don't demand gender neutral bathrooms and then get upset when I piss on your shoes.

I live adjacent to Berkeley. Now those are !@#$ing loony tune liberals. Put a !@#$ing bra on grandma!

It's called "Bezerkley" for a reason.

It's called "Bezerkley" for a reason.

I will say this about them. Douglas Adams was most certainly referring to them when he wrote this.

Mostly_Harmless_Harmony_front.jpg

Not that their ideas are harmless, they actually suck, but when you've been smoking weed since 1968 you can't figure out how to implement your ideas.

Don't demand gender neutral bathrooms and then get upset when I piss on your shoes.

Actually I think that if women spend enough time in gender neutral bathrooms with men it won't be long before thy demand ladies only bathrooms. The language, the comments, the farts, the pee on the seats and floors, the stench and the overall condition of the bathrooms. It'll be fun to watch.

Edited by keepthefaith

They really need to invent another word for whatever those folks are that you have there in Berkeley.

How do you find the liberals up there relative to your previous address?

About the same but more plentiful.

They really need to invent another word for whatever those folks are that you have there in Berkeley.

About the same but more plentiful.

It was funny. When we first moved to the Bay Area we lived in the city. I cranked up the dead, broke out the bong and grew my hair but looked around and all I saw were 20 something hipsters making too much money and homeless people shitting on the sidewalk. Where the hell are all the hippies I was expecting to find here. Then I move across the bay. Ohhhhhhh......they're over here!