Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

Yes, castle were part of an ancient economic system while prisons still exist

70%!

You do understand that there's a lot more people in the world than "people who voted in the South Carolina Democratic Primary," don't you.

Stop obfuscating with mindless details.

Last week's South Carolina GOP primary vote, a record 740,000 people cast ballots.

Last night's democrat primary, 370,000.....................................................................(Of which Hillary won 70% !!.......lol)

End of story.

Edited by B-Man

Clinton checks with staff to see if a message on her email is classified. If not, she says, send to the @nytimes

CcbHAczVAAANC8U.jpg

So she didn't KNOW what is or is not classified & forwarded it to people without clearance to check?

Why not Hillary?

by Jane

Look, Trump is spectacularly awful. Cruz is just bad. And Rubio? Well, I support him, but his chances of pulling this off and getting the nomination are discouragingly slim. At the same time, if you asked me whether I’d vote for Trump if it came to that, I’d admit that I’m not ready to contemplate that scenario, because it’s such a nightmare.

At the same time, there are Republicans who are saying, “I’ll vote Hillary over Trump.” I can’t say that, either. There’s a good chance that I’d just not vote for that election, just the down-ticket ones.

And, no, it’s not because I’d vote for a chimpanzee if he had R behind his name — I have voted for a few Democrats, especially the pro-life ones (hard to believe that they once existed) or when both candidates were abortion-rights anyway, or for local offices where social issues don’t matter, though these days in federal elections anyway, the particulars of a candidate’s own platform don’t matter as much.

But I just can’t vote for Hillary. Three reasons:

1. Corruption
  2. Incompetence
  3. Policies

{snip}....multiples example of corruption given

Second, incompetence. Just a few words here.

Does Hillary have any signature legislation from her time as Senator? No, not really. Her credentials rest solely on her tenure as Secretary of State, during which time:

The Obama administration supported the regime change in Libya, then enabled Islamists to come to power, leading to the failures at Benghazi.

At the same time, they sat silent as the Iranian people tried their hand at the Arab Spring, as Clinton herself later admitted was a mistake.

The claimed Russian “reset” ended with Russia building its power and becoming a threat to the West.

Third, policy.

Let’s take a gander at her website.

She supports, perhaps not as massive an expension of federal governement entitlement and other spending programs as Sanders, but pretty nearly so

Much more at the link: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/janetheactuary/2016/03/why-not-hillary.html

Edited by B-Man

Have they called the general election for her yet?

They did that in December.

Hillary-Shrug.jpg Change.....

Clinton Camp to Hold Fundraiser With Wall St. and Big Pharmacy Lobbyists

Bernie Sanders supporters will surely be excited to know that the Hillary Campaign has planned a little after party for Super Tuesday.

The International Business Times reports:

Hillary Clinton 2016: DC Lobbyists Set To Raise Cash For Hillary Victory Fund

The Democratic National Committee’s recent move to end its ban on contributions from federal lobbyists was widely seen as a boost to Hillary Clinton’s campaign, which has ties to the Washington lobbying community. Clinton already appears to be taking advantage of the shift.

On Mar. 21, Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta and a handful of lobbying titans are scheduled to host a fundraiser for the Hillary Victory Fund, a joint fundraising account for the Clinton campaign, the DNC and 32 state parties. According to an invitation obtained by the Sunlight Foundation, Podesta’s co-hosts include Steve Elmendorf, Jeff Forbes and Susan Brophy — all of whom were government officials before becoming lobbyists at top D.C. firms. The event with Podesta — whose brother is a corporate lobbyist and fundraising bundler for Clinton — follows a recent fundraising blitz by Clinton in which her campaign raised money from financial, energy and other industries that expect to have business before the next president.

The DNC’s prohibition on lobbyist donations was instituted in 2008 at the behest of then-presidential candidate Barack Obama, who told voters: “They will not fund my party.” Clinton’s current Democratic primary opponent, Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, has pushed her to demand the DNC reinstate the lobbyist contribution ban. Clinton is already the top recipient of money from lobbyists in the 2016 campaign, the New York Times reported.

You may recall an exchange between Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton during the MSNBC Democrat debate during which Clinton called Sanders’ suggestion that she takes money from Wall Street and big pharma an “artful smear.”

You may recall an exchange between Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton during the MSNBC Democrat debate during which Clinton called Sanders’ suggestion that she takes money from Wall Street and big pharma an “artful smear.”

I do recall. At the time her lips were moving so I knew it was a lie.

AUSTIN BAY: Libyan War Emerges to Haunt 2016 Presidential Campaign. It was an unauthorized war of choice, pushed by Hillary, that has had disastrous results.

Related: Hillary’s National Security Crime Needs a Special Prosecutor.

It’s worth noting that Hillary overturned a foreign country’s government with disastrous results, while plotting with Sid Blumenthal to enrich cronies in the aftermath.

It’s not just an email scandal.

JOHN SCHINDLER: Watch the New York Times try to run interference for Hillary over EmailGate.

Edited by B-Man

Hillary Clinton will save the Republic from the disaster in waiting that is Trump.

False.

Hillary will lead to more war, more divisiveness, a bigger income inequality gap. Trump and Hillary are one in the same. Bought and paid for by the same people, only difference is that Hillary has the competence to actually get her agenda passed. But considering her agenda is to be a flunky for the big banks and the military industrial complex, her being able to get things passed isn't a good thing.