Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

Yes............that's the MOST important thing.................not what's best for the country

So Hillary is afraid Obama will order the AG to come down on her so to protect herself she whores out for his legacy.

!@#$ing hysterical. Only in America where we have a woman who is unqualified to be president by every measure, has accomplished nothing, plagued by scandal everywhere she goes and will literally sell her soul if given the opportunity, yet the media adores her, portrays her as a victim and she will still probably win the election and we're all screwed.

Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

Finally, something Hillary Clinton and Republicans can agree on:

rNgIXyBg_normal.png Hillary Clinton

@HillaryClinton

"There should be no bank too big to fail and no individual too big to jail." —Hillary #DemDebate

There’s not only the obvious irony — i.e., who’s “bigger” than a former secretary of state? — but Hillary Clinton has earned millions of dollars giving speeches to Wall Street firms; she has received millions in donations from banks, hedge funds, and private-equity firms; and she told voters at the Democrats’ October debate, “I represented Wall Street in the Senate.”
If a CEO or two deserves jail time, surely an “aiding and abetting” charge is in order for Madam Secretary, yes?

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner

TODAY IN HISTORY: Bill Clinton Admitted Lying About His Affair With Monica Lewinsky (VIDEO).

Analysis: Hillary Clinton's campaign embrace of President Obama's legacy may backfire http://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-barack-obama-risks-417164

CNN REPORTER ‘FELT BAD’ FOR CLINTON CAMPAIGN AFTER BERNIE’S LAST-MINUTE HEALTH CARE PLAN DUMP:

On Monday’s New Day, CNN’s Phil Mattingly revealed his sympathy for Hillary Clinton’s campaign. John Berman pointed out how Clinton’s rival, Bernie Sanders, unveiled his Medicare-for-all health care plan mere hours before Sunday’s Democratic presidential debate on NBC. Mattingly remarked, “I felt bad for the Clinton staffers who had so many great lines written up about his health care plan and its lack of details — that they just had to toss into the wastebasket two hours before — very, very depressing on that end.”

And thus CNN comes full circle, singing the blues for Hillary’s socialized medicine after inviting a school choir on to sing the praises of the glorious Obamacare revolution to come, in October of 2009:

And poor, poor Hillary — just like in 2008, better candidates just keep stealing her healthcare lunch money right out from under her nose when she’s on the campaign trail!

Edited by B-Man

Inspector General: Clinton emails had intel from most secretive, classified programs

by Catherine Herridge, Pamela Browne

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton's emails on her unsecured, homebrew server contained intelligence from the U.S. government's most secretive and highly classified programs, according to an unclassified letter from a top inspector general to senior lawmakers.

Fox News exclusively obtained the text of the unclassified letter, sent Jan. 14 from Intelligence Community Inspector General I. Charles McCullough III. It laid out the findings of a recent comprehensive review by intelligence agencies that identified "several dozen" additional classified emails -- including specific intelligence known as "special access programs" (SAP).

That indicates a level of classification beyond even “top secret,” the label previously given to two emails found on her server, and brings even more scrutiny to the presidential candidate’s handling of the government’s closely held secrets.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/01/19/inspector-general-clinton-emails-had-intel-from-most-secretive-classified-programs.html

Normals go prison for this.

but, I don't know what to think in this case.

Ordinarily I would dismiss it as something that will be swept under the (well-filled) rug.

but the stories of a determined FBI has me at least ...slightly hopeful

Hillary will "develop" an illness and step down...Bernie will run.

Edited by B-Man

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/01/19/inspector-general-clinton-emails-had-intel-from-most-secretive-classified-programs.html …

Ordinarily I would dismiss it as something that will be swept under the (well-filled) rug.

If Hillary were smart, she'd simply say "As Secretary of State, I was a classifying authority. I decided what's classified and what wasn't. By definition, As Secretary of State I couldn't mishandle classified material."

Fortunately, Hillary's not smart, and will go the "Right-wing conspiracy/what difference does it make?" route.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/01/19/inspector-general-clinton-emails-had-intel-from-most-secretive-classified-programs.html …

I don't believe for a minute that the FBI is making a serious inquiry with the intent to prosecute if they can make a case. I think the investigation is being done to clear her. An announcement that an investigation was completed and no wrongdoing found is the planned outcome as long as Hill supports Obama up until election time.