Eric Cantor just lost his primary.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm proud to say I had a hand in this. People always complain about congress but they like their guy, or they skip the primary and vote party line. Not I or my neighbors. I feel like cranking up the theme to Team America.

Good work Rob.

Shake up the Republicans.

Cochran is next.

Talk radio shows it's strength! The best part of this is that it shows the crazies will--oh please please please--only settle for the most wacko presidential candidate in 2016 :)

America is probably ready for a wacko president now that we're done electing one exclusively based on the color of his skin.

Talk radio shows it's strength! The best part of this is that it shows the crazies will--oh please please please--only settle for the most wacko presidential candidate in 2016 :)

Cantor didn't get bumped for being too moderate, he got bumped for being too kitty. Cantor is a big R Republican which has come in recent years/decades to mean socially conservative and fiscally moderate*. This appeals to old people who the party has relied on, but they're the past. The future is the bloc of fiscally conservative and socially moderate* people who have been increasing rapidly in number, but have been left without any real alternative.

I suspect and hope this is the canary in the mine indicating the political environment is becoming increasingly toxic for these obsolete candy ass candidates.

* where I've used the term moderate I'm referring to what I would consider fairly liberal, but would probably be most widely understood as moderate in our political culture.

wow another Sheldon Adelson lacky bites the dust. Repubes should stop taking that turd's blood money, it's becoming the kiss of death. Gave Newt the most in the primaries, and another $10 million to Romney against Obama.

Sheldon Adelson gives $5M to Eric Cantor-backed super PAC

Read more: http://www.politico....l#ixzz34Inbdp3b

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Hillary Clinton it is!

Yes, yet another unqualified candidate that is "owed" the Presidency.

She's accomplished nothing but feels entitled - especially now because she had to step aside for the 1/2 black guy.

Cantor is an A1 douche--great win.

The more new faces, the better. I was talking to my friend who is a liberal this weekend and we both agree: It's for this reason that Hillary (or Jeb if those rumors are true) is the wrong choice in 2016. People are sick of Clintons and Bushes. The parties would be wise to figure that out.