favorite "sleeper" movie

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Equilibrium

Kung fu with guns. Can't go wrong.

equilibrium is just freaking cool. It came out at the wrong time when other movies like the Matrix were lighting up box offices. It deserves more credit.

Huge.

My Favorite Brooks bit...........from the Simpsons

Hank Scorpio: Uh, hi, Homer. What can I do for you?

Homer: Sir, I need to know where I can get some business hammocks.

Hank Scorpio: Hammocks? My goodness, what an idea. Why didn't I think of that? Hammocks! Homer, there's four places. There's the Hammock Hut, that's on third.

Homer: Uh-huh.

Hank Scorpio: There's Hammocks-R-Us, that's on third too. You got Put-Your-Butt-There.

Homer: Mm-Hmm.

Hank Scorpio: That's on third. Swing Low, Sweet Chariot... Matter of fact, they're all in the same complex; it's the hammock complex on third.

Homer: Oh, the hammock district!

Hank Scorpio: That's right.

Albert's father was hilarious too.................Harry Parke (comedian known as 'Parkyakarkus').

My Favorite Brooks bit...........from the Simpsons

Hank Scorpio: Uh, hi, Homer. What can I do for you?

Homer: Sir, I need to know where I can get some business hammocks.

Hank Scorpio: Hammocks? My goodness, what an idea. Why didn't I think of that? Hammocks! Homer, there's four places. There's the Hammock Hut, that's on third.

Homer: Uh-huh.

Hank Scorpio: There's Hammocks-R-Us, that's on third too. You got Put-Your-Butt-There.

Homer: Mm-Hmm.

Hank Scorpio: That's on third. Swing Low, Sweet Chariot... Matter of fact, they're all in the same complex; it's the hammock complex on third.

Homer: Oh, the hammock district!

Hank Scorpio: That's right.

Albert's father was hilarious too.................Harry Parke (comedian known as 'Parkyakarkus').

:lol: :lol:

Love that episode myself! Good taste, B-Man.

Albert's brother is also hilarious. Many might now him as Marty Funkhouser from curb -- or the older folks would know him as Super Dave

158251-car.jpg?0.74436141619865

Super Dave is Bob Einstein...i don't think he is Albert Brooks' brother....well i'll be damned...i had no idea he was....

:lol: :lol:

Love that episode myself! Good taste, B-Man.

Albert's brother is also hilarious. Many might now him as Marty Funkhouser from curb -- or the older folks would know him as Super Dave

158251-car.jpg?0.74436141619865

Albert's real name is Al Einstein. He changed it for obvious reasons. :D

Super Dave has been on Norm MacDonald's podcast a few times. He's great...........And, their father was a successful comedian who died onstage at a roast right after killing it at the Friar's Club. He died young, but went out on top!