Can It Get Any Worse?

I wish someone would have taken advantage of conceal carry. Maybe consider tending to the kids? Try to help the mom? Damn people are freekin scum. With shite like this out in the wild walking the streets you really need to consider arming yourself.

http://www.thefedera...rs-unbelievable

Did you see the question below the video asking what it says about "our culture"? Frankly speaking, inner city Houston culture is not my culture and I take no responsibility for what those people did or did not do in their neighborhood!

Didn't want the groceries to go bad and spoil? Too soon?

It really isn't the sign of the times. My father was in a wreck back in 1970... In Sloan on Broadway @ Halstead (you know that row of big poplars that used to be there separating Broadway and the train track... Yep, you guessed what he wrecked into one of them) Well anyway, to make a long story short... somebody stole the ring off his finger. Somebody probably left him for dead, he had a broken neck just a fraction of an inch from killing him. Maybe the first responsders forgot to give it back. ?? Yeah right. I guess times were so different... They probably would have took groceries if he had them.

Not justifying such scummy behavior, but it has always taken place. So no, it can't get any worse.

There was a time this would have surprised me.

Today? Not so much.

When? 1969?

Didn't want the groceries to go bad and spoil? Too soon?

It really isn't the sign of the times. My father was in a wreck back in 1970... In Sloan on Broadway @ Halstead (you know that row of big poplars that used to be there separating Broadway and the train track... Yep, you guessed what he wrecked into one of them) Well anyway, to make a long story short... somebody stole the ring off his finger. Somebody probably left him for dead, he had a broken neck just a fraction of an inch from killing him. Maybe the first responsders forgot to give it back. ?? Yeah right. I guess times were so different... They probably would have took groceries if he had them.

Not justifying such scummy behavior, but it has always taken place. So no, it can't get any worse.

I'm glad your dad survived such a serious wreck. did the thief who stole his ring do so in broad daylight and in front of witnesses?

I'm glad your dad survived such a serious wreck. did the thief who stole his ring do so in broad daylight and in front of witnesses?

Thanks... He had a brand new car that year, of course wasn't wearing a seatbelt. Who would want to mess up the seatbelt neatly tucked up on the roof by the door? :D One of the first Ford Mavericks... LoL..

Don't know the answer to your question, the wreck did happen during the day. All odds it could have flown off? Nobody had any record of it... Firefighters (first responders back in the day), hospital... Etc... Say cutting the jewelry off or heck first responder even slippinig it into their pocket.

My point is, scummy crap like this has been happening forever... Just now, everything is recorded and documented. This story is anything but a sign of the times. If anything, times may have been worse years ago.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois