Trump vs. Rodgers group.

Trump isn't going to buy the team. He can't afford them. It's going to cost well over $1 billion, most likely 2. Then you have to throw in money to help pay for a stadium. That's more than Trump is worth. Meanwhile, Rogers could buy the Bills, move them, pay any fees to break the lease, have their lawyers fight NYS in court, pay nfl relocation fee, and build a stadium in Toronto and not even miss that money. If it's between Trump and Rogers then Trump doesn't have a chance, let's be clear. It's going to be up to the NFL and the fans. Are they going to let the Bills leave town and are we the fans going to fight for our team? If we take to the streets and fight then the NFL won't want the bad press. They are going to accept a bid this summer and between then and the owner's meetings we will have to protest like crazy and get the media on our side. I hope everyone on this board is ready to fight

Almost all of this is incorrect so it's tough to know where to start. I'll just say this - I don't believe Mary Wilson will sell the team to a Toronto based buyer. I think it was part of Ralph's parting wishes to keep the team here.

Edited by Triple Threat

Almost all of this is incorrect so it's tough to know where to start. I'll just say this - I don't believe Mary Wilson will sell the team to a Toronto based buyer. I think it was part of Ralph's parting wishes to keep the team here.

That's a nice thought but money talks