LeBron's cramps, no word on bloating

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody cares about the Spurs, all people care about is that LeBron loses. People are sad. Really sad.

So he scores all his points when the spurs have a 20 pt lead ?

I will give him zero credit. Game starts in the first quarter "king"

Pathetic.

You should watch more basketball along with most people in this thread.

Go Kawhi! Make SDSU proud!

How many teams do you have? ND, Cuse, and now SDSU??

I agree that it's crazy to think the Heat would be 5-6 seed in West.

The West is far superior to the East but the Heat are a top 3 team in the league overall regardless. No way they would be anything less than a 3 in the west in my opinion at least. The Spurs and Pop are on a mission and the Heat are exhausted. Tomorrow night should be fun.

I have been really interested in the NBA way more since Lebron went to Miami. (I'm way more into college hoops)

All I care about is that they lose.............And the thing that makes me nervous is they have been written off so many times in the last four years, and they make people look foolish then...............It seems like it's not possible this time, but I won't believe it until the Spurs win #4!

You should watch more basketball along with most people in this thread.

Go Kawhi! Make SDSU proud!

Hah no... no I don't. Wyane Wae has completely checked himself out of this series. The Heat would be an average team in the West. They don't have a starting PG, PF, or C. Bosh doesn't rebound and hangs out around the 3 point line, Wae doesn't play D, and the entire team is old as dirt. The only player that the Heat have that would be ranked in the Top 10 in the West is LeBron. Jeff Van Gundy made the same point last game.

It's like watching a middle schooler play defense:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6awLLLgeYM

If you think the Heat would be a top seed in the West you need to watch more basketball. This team is far, far worse than they were last year. They are lucky the East may be the worst it's ever been.

Edited by Fingon

How many teams do you have? ND, Cuse, and now SDSU??

I agree that it's crazy to think the Heat would be 5-6 seed in West.

Yeah I know it's getting ridiculous, I grew up watching Notre Dame with my Gram and then latched onto Cuse BBall as well. I recently graduated from SDSU so I obviously support them and my favorite conference in college football is the SEC. I'm not a very good college fan apparently.

Hah no... no I don't. Wyane Wae has completely checked himself out of this series. The Heat would be an average team in the West. They don't have a starting PG, PF, or C. Bosh doesn't rebound and hangs out around the 3 point line, Wae doesn't play D, and the entire team is old as dirt. The only player that the Heat have that would be ranked in the Top 10 in the West is LeBron. Jeff Van Gundy made the same point last game.

It's like watching a middle schooler play defense:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6awLLLgeYM

If you think the Heat would be a top seed in the West you need to watch more basketball. This team is far, far worse than they were last year. They are lucky the East may be the worst it's ever been.

I think you're underestimating the Heat, I think they'd be the two seed and three at worst but maybe I'm wrong.