Mountain Jam Streaming Live

Chef Jim

Not sure. All I know is UM was fantastic as always last night. This was the first time I ran it through my home theater system and not just watched it on the laptop. We're sailing tomorrow so I'll miss most of Gov't Mule.

must have been work settings...listening to Avett's right now...Bob Weir just joined them on stage

Not a big Weir fan but I'll probably check him out tonight. ABB for sure Sunday.

I got tickets for Gregg Allman at Artpark when I'm back in August. Two tickets, service charge plus delivery = $19.95. I know they used to be free but you can't beat that price.

Edited by Chef Jim

holy crap!!! I just bought one ticket this morning for King Crimson in Philly for September, $45(which wasn't horrible) plus 13.80 service charge but they let me print my own tickets at home for free, so I got that going for me.

Not a big Weir fan but I'll probably check him out tonight. ABB for sure Sunday.

I got tickets for Gregg Allman at Artpark when I'm back in August. Two tickets, survice charge plus delivery = $19.95. I know they used to be free but you can't beat that price.

holy crap!!! I just bought one ticket this morning for King Crimson in Philly for September, $45(which wasn't horrible) plus 13.80 service charge but they let me print my own tickets at home for free, so I got that going for me.

How long has it been since you've been able to see an artist like Gregg for $7?

We were supposed to go sailing this afternoon so I was going to miss Gov't Mule. We had to move to to tomorrow so I'll miss the ABB. That sucks.

I'll let you know how the show goes.

I'll let you know how the show goes.

I had a feeling your were there. Enjoy!

BTW great to watch the show from my couch with my own bathroom and pants optional.

Edited by Chef Jim

I had a feeling your were there. Enjoy!

BTW great to watch the show from my couch with my own bathroom and pants optional.

Same here, without the couch and bathroom thingy. That's why the pants need to stay on.

I loved the Revival opening (one of my ABB favorites) but it was a rough rendition. I saw a review that said they just needed the sun to go down. And I agree. Once it was dark they rocked. Butch and Warren are such a good duo. I have to say Warren was the best thing to ever happen to the band. Believe it or not he's been with them over 20 years and actually played in Dickey's band for 3 years prior to joining ABB. Amonst done reading One Way Out and what a roller coaster ride they've had.

I did notice the oxygen tank next to Gregg's leslie. Keep in mind he's pushing 70 and has live the ultimate R&R lifestyle. I'm surpired he's still alive. Not sure if he still smokes but I hope not seeing he's on oxygen.

i thought it was a great show, kind of subdued, but great. was also a bit surprised they only did on encore. that said they did 2 solid hours of music before going to the encore, so i don't know why i would expect or want more than that from a band. I am seriously thinking of doing the peach festival in scranton, not sure if i can handle a 3 day festival but who knows

I loved the Revival opening (one of my ABB favorites) but it was a rough rendition. I saw a review that said they just needed the sun to go down. And I agree. Once it was dark they rocked. Butch and Warren are such a good duo. I have to say Warren was the best thing to ever happen to the band. Believe it or not he's been with them over 20 years and actually played in Dickey's band for 3 years prior to joining ABB. Amonst done reading One Way Out and what a roller coaster ride they've had.

I did notice the oxygen tank next to Gregg's leslie. Keep in mind he's pushing 70 and has live the ultimate R&R lifestyle. I'm surpired he's still alive. Not sure if he still smokes but I hope not seeing he's on oxygen.

i thought it was a great show, kind of subdued, but great. was also a bit surprised they only did on encore. that said they did 2 solid hours of music before going to the encore, so i don't know why i would expect or want more than that from a band. I am seriously thinking of doing the peach festival in scranton, not sure if i can handle a 3 day festival but who knows

I've already pointed out the Peach Festival to some WNY friends. I would only do a three day festival if it was in my back yard and I could go home every day. There was a reggae festival in OC when we lived there and it was nice. Park, shuttle to event, shuttle to car drive home over for two days. They cancelled it for some reason. Then I noticed it's now a blues festival and this year they had Gregg, Buddy Guy, Gov't Mule and others. Wish I was still living there for that.

that's what my yearly festival in philly is...i can be home each day in 30 minutes and then just show up again the next day...i'm gonna see about the peach festival...it's a hell of a lineup

I've already pointed out the Peach Festival to some WNY friends. I would only do a three day festival if it was in my back yard and I could go home every day. There was a reggae festival in OC when we lived there and it was nice. Park, shuttle to event, shuttle to car drive home over for two days. They cancelled it for some reason. Then I noticed it's now a blues festival and this year they had Gregg, Buddy Guy, Gov't Mule and others. Wish I was still living there for that.