Brandon Spikes

Damn that was fun .

line him up on Marios side of the Ball and Bills just destroy it. This guy ( the Villain i loathed ) is bringing a threat that is going to have be accounted for whenever he is on the field.

Still amazed we got him to come to Buffalo.

Thanks for the link Y O

Damn that was fun .

line him up on Marios side of the Ball and Bills just destroy it. This guy ( the Villain i loathed ) is bringing a threat that is going to have be accounted for whenever he is on the field.

Still amazed we got him to come to Buffalo.

Thanks for the link Y O

LOL as you know, I still think Spikes has Fred's eyeball in a mason jar on his nightstand, but maybe he can make it up to him by helping 22 see the playoffs before he retires as a BILL!

LOL as you know, I still think Spikes has Fred's eyeball in a mason jar on his nightstand, but maybe he can make it up to him by helping 22 see the playoffs before he retires as a BILL!

report...Spikes gouges Patriots in AFC east final. Plucking the ball from the air on a Brady pass, he surgically removed a festering sore for the Buffalo Bills and rewrites history books.

The extruded Ball was given to mr Brandon Spikes as a momento, who then gave it to his Mom. She said she would preserve it accordingly along with the rest of his 'ahem ' trophies he had aquired whilst playing " that game " he calls football. also in a mason jar of fluid

Freds Eye was nowhere to be seen at the BSpikes center for anotomical study . At least not in view

Spikes might be one of the smartest and conniving moves the Bills have made in eons,

or not.

let the games begin

: )

We sure need a playoff appearance, and it finally seems like the FO is doing what it needs to... I don't recall this kind of starting talent/depth in the last 10 years!!

There is not much more that I want than for FredEx to see what the playoffs are all about as a Buffalo Bill!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Almost certainly the addition of Spikes will improve the rush defense but he'll be a major liability when the better offenses scheme him into pass coverage responsibilities.

This is pretty much exactly how I feel about Spikes. He is a role player and if he does that role well he will help the team tremendously. One thing that I want to add is that his leadership and the edge that he plays with will be a welcome addition.

This is pretty much exactly how I feel about Spikes. He is a role player and if he does that role well he will help the team tremendously. One thing that I want to add is that his leadership and the edge that he plays with will be a welcome addition.

Not only has the speed of the game increased so much but the proliferation of the passing attacks, in particular the hurry-up offense that are en vogue, really make it almost a necessity for defense to be in nickel and dime packages for much of the game. This really makes a 1 dimensional run stuffing player like Spikes almost a dinosaur.

As for specific divisional matchups ..... I just read online that the Patriots have been implementing components of a Chip Kelly styled offense featuring dual RB's who are excellent receivers out fo the backfield. Defenses typically counter with a base personnel (ie Spikes in at Mike LB spot) when they see a 2 back base set. Such an offense (especially one directed by someone as good as Brady) will exploit any matchup with such a RB whom can’t be covered by a slow LB such as Spikes. In such games, Spikes might not see much action at all.

Edited by Pneumonic

Not only has the speed of the game increased so much but the proliferation of the passing attacks, in particular the hurry-up offense that are en vogue, really make it almost a necessity for defense to be in nickel and dime packages for much of the game. This really makes a 1 dimensional run stuffing player like Spikes almost a dinosaur.

As for specific divisional matchups ..... I just read online that the Patriots have been implementing components of a Chip Kelly styled offense featuring dual RB's who are excellent receivers out fo the backfield. Defenses typically counter with a base personnel (ie Spikes in at Mike LB spot) when they see a 2 back base set. Such an offense (especially one directed by someone as good as Brady) will exploit any matchup with such a RB whom can’t be covered by a slow LB such as Spikes. In such games, Spikes might not see much action at all.

Well if there's no need to play the run than I don't see why the Bills just go with 8 DBs at all times. This way they can be ahead of the curve and thwart old man Brady. I mean seriously, it's not like the Pats can just pound the rock.... Oh wait

By all i have read so far , about details aplenty , in regard specifically to Mr Spikes. And thorough enough have i read . Thank you TBD diligent folk here.

If you look closely Brandon is killing it .

Don't be close minded on this guy physically or mentally.

I hear his train a comin' down the track

Go Bills defense !

PS dont even say "well , they haven't pads on yet so....in regards to Mr Spikes

Edited by 3rdand12

By all i have read so far , about details aplenty , in regard specifically to Mr Spikes. And thorough enough have i read . Thank you TBD diligent folk here.

If you look closely Brandon is killing it .

Don't be close minded on this guy physically or mentally.

I hear his train a comin' down the track

Go Bills defense !

PS dont even say "well , they haven't pads on yet so....in regards to Mr Spikes

Personally I hope he proves everyone wrong and picks off Brady a few times. Several teams have a base MLB who is more of a 2down guy than a 3 down guy, that's why there are sub-packages and DCs, If he was a 3-down guy they would either have never got him or paid a LOT more. We have a 3 down MLB - Kiko. I think we will still see him there, a lot. But the versatility of our LBs allows us to line them up in some different areas.

Spikes has a nasty attitude and a giant chip on his shoulder. That typically bodes well for a LB.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Personally I hope he proves everyone wrong and picks off Brady a few times. Several teams have a base MLB who is more of a 2down guy than a 3 down guy, that's why there are sub-packages and DCs, If he was a 3-down guy they would either have never got him or paid a LOT more. We have a 3 down MLB - Kiko. I think we will still see him there, a lot. But the versatility of our LBs allows us to line them up in some different areas.

Spikes has a nasty attitude and a giant chip on his shoulder. That typically bodes well for a LB.

I am fairly serious that Spikes is going to surprise folks like you that think he is physically or skill limited as much is consensed around here. Two down thumper .

Sure he will be focused in on the run and early downs , but i dont think we will have to make sure that sub is in on that passing third down always . Just blltz him if he is caught on the field !

I do surely agree the Bills have some felxibilty to create counters or even mismatches

I hope he helps us this year and after that Preston brown fills his role. I think Spikes is a dirt ball and a scumbag. I don't necessarily disagree with the organization for bringing him in, but i still don't like him. Seeing him stand over an injured Fred in a victory pose was my final straw.