QB battle at NYJ

Who do you guys want to win the Jest QB battle?

Personally I want Smith to win because he is garbage. 13 TDs and 23 interceptions sounds like a recipe for disaster for them. I think he is worse than Sanchez and is much less intelligent. He barely knows the play book. Even though he destroyed us one game last year, I don't think he'll do the same. Vick is a veteran and is only a few years out of his career season. Simms and Boyd look to be long term projects at best.

I read Geno is taking most of 1st team reps so we'll see. Hopefully he does because he gives us the best shot at a sweep.

Personally I want Smith to win because he is garbage. 13 TDs and 23 interceptions sounds like a recipe for disaster for them. I think he is worse than Sanchez and is much less intelligent. He barely knows the play book. Even though he destroyed us one game last year, I don't think he'll do the same. Vick is a veteran and is only a few years out of his career season. Simms and Boyd look to be long term projects at best.

I read Geno is taking most of 1st team reps so we'll see. Hopefully he does because he gives us the best shot at a sweep.

I am sad the Bills are not opening the position for competition. I think with Vick behind him, Geno is going to become a better QB. The fear of losing your job will pay dividends for Geno.

I am sad the Bills are not opening the position for competition. I think with Vick behind him, Geno is going to become a better QB. The fear of losing your job will pay dividends for Geno.

i don't think Smith is that kind of guy. He's a head case. This battle will make him question himself because he's more insecure than a 15 year old school girl. Which is a bonus for us.

Having seen Vick play a little last year, I fully expect Geno to win the starting job, headcase or not. Of course, Vick's specialty is that he knows how to flash just enough talent to have fans begging coaches to put him in, and show just enough for people to get excited before folding.

I'm cool with EJ being the guy going in. He missed a lot of time last year and I think there is more to gain from him not having to split first team reps.

Having seen Vick play a little last year, I fully expect Geno to win the starting job, headcase or not. Of course, Vick's specialty is that he knows how to flash just enough talent to have fans begging coaches to put him in, and show just enough for people to get excited before folding.

I shall try to cleanse my mind of that image of Ron Mexico in shades and a trench coat standing on the sidelines opening and closing his coat.

Most of the "experts" still seem to think Smith has what it takes (while questioning if EJ does), kinda confusing.

No, people are not reading/listening correctly. Most of the experts think EJ is the one with upside talent and Smith is the one that was the more ready to play one. So basicly; year 1: Smith then EJ, year 2: Smith and EJ on par, year 3: EJ then Smith.

He didn't destroy us one game last year, he destroyed Justin Rogers one game last year. The guy had no business being on an NFL playing field but desperate times called for desperate measures I suppose.

I'd like Geno to win it because I also believe that he is a terrible QB. Bad skill set, bad intelligence level, bad leadership skills. Anyone, anyone, who believes he is better than EJ has some serious perspective issues and are just flat out wanting EJ to fail for whatever reason (yes I'm talking to all of you "i hope he does great but I don't see it after 1/2 a rookie season" bozos).