Cheektowaga Dollar General

Racist comments aside. The lady seemed pretty pissed about what he did to scare her kids. Maybe she's just racist. Or maybe she had a reason to be pissed. At the same time, why was this person sitting in his car video taping the whole thing? What comes out of it? Just let it be and drive away. Sounds like instigation on his part just as bad as she was. He sounded fairly intelligent and she sounded like a cracked out stripper so who knows. I just don't understand the point of taping the whole thing or not leaving. I'm sure she was dropped off there so she couldn't leave without someone picking her up.

Edited by mrags

Racist comments aside. The lady seemed pretty pissed about what he did to scare her kids. Maybe she's just racist. Or maybe she had a reason to be pissed. At the same time, why was this person sitting in his car video taping the whole thing? What comes out of it? Just let it be and drive away. Sounds like instigation on his part just as bad as she was. He sounded fairly intelligent and she sounded like a cracked out stripper so who knows. I just don't understand the point of taping the whole thing or not leaving. I'm sure she was dropped off there so she couldn't leave without someone picking her up.

The point is that this lady is now going to lose her kids. He saved two little children from that... "person". I think that alone is worth it. Also, from what I understand he had his music too loud when he started his car which "scared" her children. Do you really think a lady that crazy needs very much to get set off on a tirade like that?

He wanted to publicly shame her for her comments, and it worked big time.

Edited by Fingon

The point is that this lady is now going to lose her kids. He saved two little children from that... "person". I think that alone is worth it. Also, from what I understand he had his music too loud when he started his car which "scared" her children. Do you really think a lady that crazy needs very much to get set off on a tirade like that?

ok

Yep....she's a piece of trash and if there is any truth to what she said about her husband being a cop who hates blacks who is en route to kick his ass then the video might have saved him from that unjust fate.

"I've stripped for all the cops, see how far you will get". She acts like she's a surgeon or something, like her craft comes with some huge respect. GTFO trash lady.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

She also mentioned calling the cops, so if I were him I would have been recording to show exactly what took place.

Ummmm....no it didn't....check out her twitter...she clearly isn't ashamed.

https://twitter.com/JanelleAmbrosia

she really isn't a stable parent from what I saw.

The link to the twitter account I found on wben website....I'm not sure if it is her real twitter account

Edited by zevo

The link to the twitter account I found on wben website....I'm not sure if it is her real twitter account

I just read a bunch of her "tweets". I can't tell if it's a real account or fake. The user claims she is fake but maybe she's the real person now backtracking. Either way, it's !@#$ed up.

Am I the only one who caught her saying "I've stripped for all of them?"--in reference to the cops she was calling.

Stripper. Freely using the n and f bombs in front of her children...At the Dollar General, I mean...this is a pretty awful situation, all around.

It says parody account in the description. (In no way associated with this crazy b@#$#).

He started his car. Thats what scared the children. They discuss it in the video and she acknowledges.

Edited by Jauronimo

Who really cares about either of them, shoot'm both in the head, toss them in a river. Neither of them are worth the time or effort of doing any thing to react.

The woman is a dramatic btch. She is upset with how the guy acts in front of her children but gets out of control with her own.

The man is an instigating d-bag. He needs to get some priorities and learn not to be a sensitive little pansy. Turn down your radio, roll up your window, and roll along your way.

Who really cares about either of them, shoot'm both in the head, toss them in a river. Neither of them are worth the time or effort of doing any thing to react.

The woman is a dramatic btch. She is upset with how the guy acts in front of her children but gets out of control with her own.

The man is an instigating d-bag. He needs to get some priorities and learn not to be a sensitive little pansy. Turn down your radio, roll up your window, and roll along your way.

check please. Were done here

Probably had the stereo up to tremor level playing where the"song is "F*** those F***ing Bit**es "or the like. Scared the s*** out of the kids. He thinks it's a riot. Cll;ing someone a n***** is NOT a crime. Not nice, but not a crime.